Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

‘Eternals’ Expands the MCU While Exploring Immortality’s Ups and Downs
Of course, Harington must have thought about who he might want to team up with in the MCU eventually. Admitted the actor, “Yeah, I mean, there’s loads! Personally, I don’t know how they do this, but I’ve always been a big fan of Paul Rudd and I just love Ant-Man. I don’t know if that would ever fit or work, but that’s who I’d love to work with.” Behind the scenes, Harington added, “I’d also love to work with Taika Watiti at some point, if he was ever gonna direct another one [after Thor: Love and Thunder].

Last edited:
So apparently the filming lasted 4 to 5 days according to the guy who first shared the news.
Also Chris Hemsworth seems to be already back in Australia as well.

From what we saw the focus of this additional photography was basically on Thor and Jane's relationship on earth and specifically the events pre Ragnarok that may have lead to their "mutual" break up.

I clearly remember seeing those first set pics that looked all colorful like a Power Rangers movie and I was like "oh no, this is gonna be terrible".
And then on opening night I saw the first scene against Surtur and I was like "Holy hell this is the best Thor action scene I've seen!". It became my favorite MCU film, is not an essential film from Marvel Studios in any way, shape or form, but just because is the most rewatchable. Every scene just flows perfectly into the next one. Pure fun.

Will Arnett apparently cast in TLT.
I just got to do a couple days with our buddy Taika Waititi and it was just the greatest experience. We did a show for HBO and then I just did his movie and It was like the greatest fun month and now its over.

Last edited:
Since Will Arnett is apparently part of the cast i would love for him to voice Beta Ray Bill.
As perfect fit as i ever seen one. His voice is spot on and he as a ton of experience voicing animated characters.

Last edited:
8 months before release date.
Teaser Trailer - Around January
Official Trailer - Around April

tumblr_pbnodhHGdX1rq9ihbo3_540.gif

If only... now with Eternals out, Hopefully Doctor Strange 2 reveal soon then its TLAT time.

- So the Eternals knew of the Asgardians and vice-versa. The Eternals Gilgamesh and Kingo both named Odin as a god. Kingo also said he knew Thor, apparently when Thor was a kid he used to follow Kingo around. In the present Kingo tried but couldn't get in touch with Thor.

- The Eternal Sprite made an illusion of a flying viking ship back in 575 B.C.
(So if my math is correct this happened 2556 years ago. Thor is 1500 years old so this event was before his time but around Odin and probably Hela.)

We had some nods at the celestials before, specifically in GOTG when they showed Eson The Searcher destroying a planet with the power stone, the mining colony Knowhere was the severed head of a dead celestial(In the comics by Knull and the All Black Necrosword) and Peter Quill's father was also a celestial. We also got a few nod at the celestials in Thor Ragnarok from the Grandmaster's bodyguards outfits(specially the Celestial Ziran The Tester...) to the spaceship from the Celestial Aerishem The Judge in The Grandmaster's garage.

Now with the Eternals we got a more in depth introduction to the Celestials. So there's a connection between Celestials, Eternals, Asgardians, The Grandmaster... and i think we'll see more of this stuff explored and hinted at in TLT. No to mention Knull who built the All Black Necrosword which was then found by Gorr the God Butcher... I think this will all be molded together, tweaked and adapted into the MCU lore. Exciting and intriguing stuff.

Last edited:
Disney+ Day - Friday, November 12
6AM PDT/ 9AM EDT/ 2PM GMT/ 7:30PM IST.

Marvel Presentation
8:45AM PDT/ 11:45AM EDT/ 4:45PM GMT/ 10:15PM IST

It’s probably going to be more of a streaming focused presentation with all of their D+ exclusive series but I would love to get something thunderous as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"