Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

12277073-1604835545758735.jpg

He probably shaves with his fingernails.

Call me crazy, but photo #2 in the pic-collage above tells me that's all him under the Super-suit (enhanced by a regular muscle suit, not a padded one). He's a LOT bigger here than in his previous appearances.

While I really like Tyler's new costume, I really hope that they upgrade it to something Freddy's Shazam outfit (material and layout) for next season.

aac39fe98665b2af3625d007d748aec4.jpg

There were definitely a few unflattering shots of Tyler in the new costume from the pilot episode where it looked like it was too baggy and wrinkled for him.

Tyler was incredible, I thought he was great anyway but now I think he’s absolutely perfect. The delivery of the line “thanks, my Mom made it for me”, it takes skill to deliver that and make it sound natural. Such a great performance overall from him too, I really think he could go down as the best live action Clark Kent yet.

Tyler deserves this after the many cameos/guest appearances.Hope this show is a hit for him. Maybe one day Cavill will get a chance to shine with better writing too

Tyler definitely has a great delivery presence as Superman. He shows warmth, strength and humility in his performance as well as vulnerability as Clark Kent. I look forward to seeing him develop and grow throughout the rest of the series.

His chemistry with Elizabeth is on point and treated as a mature relationship.

I've always felt Tyler resembles Michael Turner's Superman. I'd like to see Godfall adapted. Henry Cavill resembles Dan Jurgens' Superman.

Imagine Earth-Prime Superman meeting Earth-2 Superman multiverse style!

So has the costume with the cape clasps from Supergirl never existed in this reality? Has he always worn a more classic cape?

So has the costume with the cape clasps from Supergirl never existed in this reality? Has he always worn a more classic cape?

Incorrect

But he still had the cape clasps post Crisis in the last episode of that crossover. He wore them when they formed the Justice League.
Everything that happened on Supergirl has happened pre and post crisis to the characters on S&L. Same universes, same timeline. Why the F$&k does everyone want to erase Supergirl. Without Supergirl S&L would not exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"