Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

superman-lois-new-costume-hi-res.jpg

Loving the new suit. He looks like he just jumped out of the Rebirth comics.

This guy will never not look like a dirtbag Superman to me lol

The neckline looked different to me in the leaked set pics. Huh.

Is that pic not a manip above?
It’s official. But as per the CW’s usual ways, heavily photoshopped.

EDIT: oh you mean the other pic. Yeah. That’s not the leaked set pic I’m referring to. I meant the nighttime ones we got a couple weeks ago that I advised no one to actually post here since the paparazzo who took them put them behind a paywall.

It’s official. But as per the CW’s usual ways, heavily photoshopped.

EDIT: oh you mean the other pic. Yeah. That’s not the leaked set pic I’m referring to. I meant the nighttime ones we got a couple weeks ago that I advised no one to actually post here since the paparazzo who took them put them behind a paywall.

I don't know which leaked pic you're referring to.

I meant this pic:

superman-lois-new-costume-hi-res.jpg

That's the neckline we were talking about just now that's way too high.

That’s an official pic.

Well then the neckline for the official suit is definitely way too high. How could they get that wrong? I thought it was just someone's manip. Next they'll give him a turtleneck.

Well then the neckline for the official suit is definitely way too high. How could they get that wrong? I thought it was just someone's manip. Next they'll give him a turtleneck.
It looks good to me, but as I said, different from the leaked set pics, imo.

The suit and Tyler both look like s***. The neckline is too high, the 'S' is to small. Tyler is to skinny, his hair looks like crap etc. Why not have his hair like it was in the first eps of his appearance on supergirl? It looked good a bit longer. The short haircut makes his ears look even more Simpsons like than they already are lol. This Superman is a joke visually. Thank God for Henry Cavill

The suit and Tyler both look like s***. The neckline is too high, the 'S' is to small. Tyler is to skinny, his hair looks like crap etc. Why not have his hair like it was in the first eps of his appearance on supergirl? It looked good a bit longer. The short haircut makes his ears look even more Simpsons like than they already are lol. This Superman is a joke visually. Thank God for Henry Cavill

Well it's the first rule of Superman casting that if you have Superman hair in real life they'll make sure to not let you use that for the show/ film.

Cavill doesn't have good Superman hair anyway, except for in Mission Impossible.

I wish he had some of the size he had in "Bigger", but I will take his charm, charisma and acting over anyone since Reeve. Still want to see it in action, but for that I will have to wait.

At least the new photo is better than this one. :o

superman-and-supergirl.jpg

The texture is kind of jarring in the photoshop but otherwise it looks okay.

I actually liked Routh’s suit and this takes a lot of cues from it.

Still wish modern costumers would use the light blue version though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"