X-Men - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So three new X-Men members in 2018? Well its nice to see Gentle be upgraded to a X-Man but random choice. Nightcrawler is in Gold so eh. I kinda miss Namor in the X-Men, it'd be interesting to see her interaction with Phoenix but I prefer other classic X-Men to be in this like Dazzler, Psylocke and Sage. X-23, eh. I guess they needed to fill the Wolverine knock off seat just like in Gold and Blue.

I don't really know the other two and their design isn't interesting, so my hope for a new X-Men staple isn't gonna debut in this.

So three new X-Men members in 2018? Well its nice to see Gentle be upgraded to a X-Man but random choice. Nightcrawler is in Gold so eh. I kinda miss Namor in the X-Men, it'd be interesting to see her interaction with Phoenix but I prefer other classic X-Men to be in this like Dazzler, Psylocke and Sage. X-23, eh. I guess they needed to fill the Wolverine knock off seat just like in Gold and Blue.

I don't really know the other two and their design isn't interesting, so my hope for a new X-Men staple isn't gonna debut in this.

Rogue or Gambit has been confirmed. Likely Gambit since he has ties to Laura. I really hope Taylor doesnt make this Wolverine and the X-men though. Im not a fan of Gabby on here. He's doing it to give her more exposure, but really she should just be a supporting player; not on the main roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"