X-Men - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
most likely since bendis cant write anyone of these characters, it will just be a new character who gets most of the focus and is very unintresting.

Has Bendis even tried to write any of these characters? He's never written an X-book has he?

Wolverine and Storm as Avengers. Other than that, House of M was about the closest.

He also wrote some Ultimate X-Men, but that hardly counts.

He honestly didn't do enough with Storm to say yes or no to her but he writes Wolverine very well. And though not in that image, he's does a decent Xavier as well (based on recent Avengers and New Avengers issues, plus he second Avengers arc with the Hood and the Infinity Gems). He wrote the X-Men decently during House of M as well so I'm thinking he might do a decent job.

While I loved the organization of the X-books after Schism, I'm happy the separation is over. I still want distinct and purposeful books, but I like that there's nothing preventing most of the X-men from interacting. Does anyone know what's going to happen to the Utopia side after AvX?

I was really hoping the books would continue going as they were at least for longer than a year. It was less of a Schism and more of a lovers' spat.

While I loved the organization of the X-books after Schism, I'm happy the separation is over. I still want distinct and purposeful books, but I like that there's nothing preventing most of the X-men from interacting. Does anyone know what's going to happen to the Utopia side after AvX?
Well its currently a floating a city due to the Phoenix power. Maybe it crashes into the ocean once the last host loses his or her power

so, maybe this is all just a big trick by Bendis, and while he is, in fact, bringing the original X-Men to modern times, the "all new" X-Men will actually be Daredevil, Luke Cage, and a new "Ronin."

I miss Lilandra. They have a tendancy to destroy the characters I like these days. First insanity and now death. I hope she is brought back some day. Then again I think she deserves to be brought back more than Jean Grey. Why? Jean has been killed off more than once and it's tiresome now. Since Lilandra is a secondary character I doubt they will bring her back

dont worry, marvel will have wolverine find a way to bring her back and become the savior of the shaiir empire. Cause you know he has to do every now.

Rumors are that Daniel Way is taking over X-Force from Remender (and probably relaunching it).

I......don't.......approve. :csad:

I've never read any of his stuff. All I know is he's been writing Deadpool like forever.

I've never read any of his stuff. All I know is he's been writing Deadpool like forever.

He did that Wolverine: Origins series that started up after House of M that was supposed to answer so many of the questions readers have about him, but it was terrible. I think that series was what he lashed out at readers for when they were critical of it. I don't want him on X-Force at all.

Rumors are that Daniel Way is taking over X-Force from Remender (and probably relaunching it).

I......don't.......approve. :csad:

That is... the most soul-crushing piece of news I've ever seen (comic-related, at least, lol)
That man absolutely SUCKS at writing
He in NO way deserves such an awesome comic to take over.
F*** that, I really hope those rumors are false
Otherwise I'll have to drop the one book I've been still spending my meager income on

:csad:

His Deadpool is completely different from what Remender has done. The book under him will have a completely different tone. If there is a relaunch from #1 I'm making a clean break.

I'd rather see them give it to somebody like Rob Williams or Dave Lapham (who's being wasted on the AoA book).

I would rather they straight up cancel it than give it to that ass-clown

I know it's probably in vain, but we should e-mail bomb them to try to get this to not happen!
[email protected]
Come Join Me!!

Last edited:
Bleeding Cool seems to pretty accurate when it comes to this stuff.

didnt Way have Wolverine healing from being reduced to bones???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"