9.03 - Rabid - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

sweet zombie attack at the mansion great kills from tess. also was a good ollie/clark talk about jimmy, mortals, and gods.

The zombies are brutal man, why can't movie zombies be like this?

this could've been a good episode to have that supernatural/smallville crossover that a lot of people have been wishing for ... seriously for a second there i forgot that i was watching Smallville

I loved the part with Lois, and him running back an forth in split seconds, and we saw super breath an Oliver growing his goatee??

yea he does he's jealous obviously he always say stuff like tht haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn,:eek: zombieland in Smallville,:yellow: Lois has looked better!!!:heart::o:oldrazz::awesome::up:

yea i know thats why back in season 6 he was using that healing drug and went nutty with that. Also yea zombies is right up supernatural's alley. Though i dont see how they could ever have the two crossover.

sweet zombie attack at the mansion great kills from tess. also was a good ollie/clark talk about jimmy, mortals, and gods.

Lol Ollie I think sometimes wish he had Clark's powers.

this could've been a good episode to have that supernatural/smallville crossover that a lot of people have been wishing for ... seriously for a second there i forgot that i was watching Smallville

You think that would of worked out? Like Smallville being in the same universe as Supernatural? I mean if it can work it be awesome. Then maybe like towards the end of the show, SV could make an appearance on SN show, having Clark helping fight the devil.

yea love the whole getting coffee and then making it cold to get away twice in matter of moments.

i am surprised none of smallville's cast have ever appeared on supernatural. Their cast/crews are close.

that crossover would never work lol oh hey jason your names dean now? and your a ghost hunter? haha not happening

yea i know thats why back in season 6 he was using that healing drug and went nutty with that. Also yea zombies is right up supernatural's alley. Though i dont see how they could ever have the two crossover.

Thats what i'm saying, how can the show crossover now. Especially with the whole demons vs. angles thing gonig on.

Thats what i'm saying, how can the show crossover now. Especially with the whole demons vs. angles thing gonig on.

that crossover would never work lol oh hey jason your names dean now? and your a ghost hunter? haha not happening

A Jason/Supernatural crossover with the original Jason would work.

Although I like the new Jason better.

i am surprised none of smallville's cast have ever appeared on supernatural. Their cast/crews are close.

[/b]

Like them appearing as a different character, or their Smallville characters?

His name is Dean on the show? And WOW this episode is amazing man im lovin very second of it

different characters of course lol. the zombies looks/actions are great. Also that lois/clark zombie fight was pretty neat.

Yeah the zombies and their actions put the movie zombies to shame.

Also Ollie is in deep depression?

Ollie's reaction to Lois and Clark was hilarious

I liked that Ollie mentioned Resident Evil bc this episode is reminding me of the first film in a way

sweet save by ollie and then emil learning clark is actually alien. Also ollie's still inlove with lois. Also the emil/chloe chat in the jet was pretty good about keeping the league safe by spying on them.

also sweet raining curing scene.

The was probably the best Clois moment ever, very touching.

the ollie/clark part two chat was good, and the whole burning of the green arrow costume was interesting.

finally zod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"