A Good Reporter Makes Stories Great: Rachel Brosnahan IS Lois Lane

tumblr_oecqfhmnjy1qfcx4to5_r2_250.gif

Always thought she would have made a great Lois back then.

Courtney Cox could do Speed but Sandra Bullock could never do this scene from Cougar Town…

OT: Would love to see the version where Ellen DeGeneres did Speed instead of Sandra Bullock.

This seems like this will be a Lois and Clark investigation movie from the hints that Gunn has given. Will they be investigating Lex, Star Labs and some members of the Authority. For Legacy to succeed David and Rachel’s chemistry needs to be on point.

This seems like this will be a Lois and Clark investigation movie from the hints that Gunn has given. Will they be investigating Lex, Star Labs and some members of the Authority. For Legacy to succeed David and Rachel’s chemistry needs to be on point.
CAcG.gif

As long as she doesn't have a line like "if you're through measuring d#$%s"

I only now realized after my friend pointed it out that the emojis Rachel used on her announcement Instagram post are probably meant to say “it’s a bird, it’s a plane”, and I’m feeling stupid.
ZMppymI.jpg
She's on social media? And what do the other emojis stand for? I'm kinda illiterate on them.

I kind of can’t wait to see how she and Corenswet play off eachother in interviews and so forth. For all the other faults with their take on the characters, I seem to recall Adams and Cavill being quite fond of one another.

I kind of can’t wait to see how she and Corenswet play off eachother in interviews and so forth. For all the other faults with their take on the characters, I seem to recall Adams and Cavill being quite fond of one another.
Too bad atrocious writing of their characters hurt their onscreen chemistry.

I never saw anything in interviews with them regarding being fond of each other. It was always just amy gushing over henry like he wasn't in the room while henry looked visibly uncomfortable and quiet.

Ugh. The Emmys mean nothing when South Park gave one of the best episodes of the year and they still refuse to nominate it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"