Across the Kraven-verse: How Sony Won the Superhero Cinematic Civil War Thread - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony is ecstastic that they have a hit of their own doing again.
Their skills on the animation side where they are breaking boundaries are so opposite to what modern Sony can do on the live action side. Kind of strange that they can't recognise the vast difference in quality and what it means for long term box office on each. I just hope this SV team keep getting good gigs for life.

Im looking forward to Secret Invasion. After No Way Home, Multiverse of Madness, Quantumania, Across the Spider-Verse and now Flash, I want to see some non-Multiverse stuff again.

Some grounded political thrillers aka Winter Soldier sounds great for that.

Im looking forward to Secret Invasion. After No Way Home, Multiverse of Madness, Quantumania, Across the Spider-Verse and now Flash, I want to see some non-Multiverse stuff again.

Some grounded political thrillers aka Winter Soldier sounds great for that.
Grounded, but with aliens. :cwink:

I don’t know how much longer we have Sam with us so I hope he gives one of his best performances here. Glad to have the focus on him, and hopefully Emilia Clarke also gets a decent role.

Three options:

1. They push it back, which is possible but I don't think is likely, because the date they have is mint and you really wouldn't want to mess it up.

2. They recorded a lot of the movies together, and she did not realize this.

3. How they recorded the last movie was effected by COVID and a different process of filmmaking. This time she'll record with mostly done animation, which will be much quicker.

The Spider masks probably does reduce some of the time needed for mouth flap animation. And again, they are doing a lot of new things, so it might not be as big an issue as it would other animation projects.

Their skills on the animation side where they are breaking boundaries are so opposite to what modern Sony can do on the live action side. Kind of strange that they can't recognise the vast difference in quality and what it means for long term box office on each. I just hope this SV team keep getting good gigs for life.

And yet, Venom movies are more entertaining than the majority of Disney's output.

Lord & Miller need to be put in charge of all of the Sony Marvel projects.

Midday Flash RT Update

After 84 reviews, it stands at 71% (60 fresh, 24 rotten), with a 6.4 average.

Doubled ATSV's rotten count in 30% of the reviews. Impressive.

Midday Flash RT Update

After 84 reviews, it stands at 71% (60 fresh, 24 rotten), with a 6.4 average.

Doubled ATSV's rotten count in 30% of the reviews. Impressive.
If it weren't for the praise coming from inside the house hyping it up, that would be considered a big win for a DCEU movie under normal circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"