Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking forward to the movie but this certainly is a bummer

Congrats, Benal. Guess you will get the chance to see the DCEU crash and burn along with anyone associated with it. :o

Congrats, Benal. Guess you will get the chance to see the DCEU crash and burn along with anyone associated with it. :o

26ufl1ASleVkA7wIg.gif

Kristopher Tapley acknowledged that the reviews are bad, though... Didn't even try to defend the movie when his friend trashed it on twitter and removed it from his list of potential Oscar nominees.

K

Whatever helps you sleep at night :whatever:

If I was reporting that the reviews are great (I would have - no doubt), I have a feeling that you wouldn't write this.

Safe to say you wouldn't be reporting anything at all, then.

I told ya'll the script was meh, but i still think this will just good enough for that fresh, if you into that thang. I will see it regardless cause I like Ben as a director.

Also, I need to buy this jacket, mayne.

If anyone got the 411 on the make, let ya boy know.

FAMEFLYNET-Exclusive-Ben-Affleck-Seen-Out-Running-Errands-In-Santa-Monica.jpg

He can take his sweet time.

http://batman-news.com/2016/12/12/ben-affleck-batman-movie-not-in-a-hurry/

“We still have to get a screenplay and get it together,” Affleck explained. “I’m a real believer in not reverse engineering projects to meet a window or a date, but rather when you get the right story, the right idea, the right thing, then you make the movie. That’s what we’re doing, and I’m hoping to get that done. I’m spending a lot of time working on that, but also working on other stuff.”

“If I could, there’s nothing I’d love more than to direct a stand-alone iconic, great Batman movie. But it’s been done. Chris Nolan did three really great movies. I’m really mindful of that. I’m not in any hurry to jam the mediocre movie down the pipe. I really want to make sure, if we do it, we get the great version and one that’s worthy of tradition of guys like Tim Burton, Chris Nolan, and Christian Bale.”

Affleck's words are music to my ears.

"Script's not done, I'm still working on it" is practically a slogan at this point.

This film won't hit til 2019 because in no way shape or form are WB gonna rush Affleck or risk pissing him off. Affleck knows this. This is why it would not shock me to only have one D.C. film in 2018 but potentially 3 in 2019 (FLASH, BATMAN, JL DARK).

Affleck's dying words : "We are still working on the script".

Indeed, how does one forget Schumacher?

Someone please tell me. I've been trying for years.

The nips will haunt every Batfan for eternity. There is no escape.

In the still of the night, when everything's asleep, I can still hear the rubber squeaking. And I know that somewhere out there, someone is twisting those bat nipples.

It is horrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"