Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes.

In the dark of the night I was tossing and turning
And the nightmare I had was as bad as can be
It scared me out of my wits

http://time.com/4602028/ben-affleck-hated-daredevil/

On taking on new Batman role to fix the mistakes he made with Daredevil:

"Part of it was I wanted for once to get one of these movies and do it right — to do a good version. I hate Daredevil so much.

"The Netflix show does really cool stuff. I feel like that was there for us to do with that character, and we never kind of got it right. I wanted to do one of those movies and sort of get it right."

390ef069e98b5f653b6da621c1358cb6.gif

In all fairness, the director's cut of Daredevil is, I feel, much better than the theatrical cut.

I need to compare all the Batmobile's to see if this one is the best.

My favorite part is how the added elegance to its form really sells that Bruce has refined the old suit to this point.

Is it confirmed to be real? I thought Bats was only getting 2 costumes in JL.

Mark Hughes revealed a while back that in addition to the tactical suit he would be getting a more streamlined version of the BvS Battlesuit, so yes:yay:.

Oh really? Would you be kind enough to find me the link buddy?

I did over in the main thread, did you see it? In any case I'll put it here as well.

"Batman is getting a redesign, as he augments his uniform for the increased dangers he faces as a mortal man fighting alien gods alongside a team of superhumans. He has a mech-armor enhancement on his right arm, armor strapped to parts of his torso, and eye shields. The effect makes the costume look like a more comic book version of the bat-suit from The Dark Knight, particularly the torso.

^[Tactical Batsuit]

Another, more armored bat-suit was also being created, although not as large and robotic as the battle armor in Batman v Superman. There are minor differences in the cowl as well."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug...-costumes-the-villains-and-more/#793975236223

The one of Batman in front of the Batmobile? That's the exact same shot revealed previously.

Embargo lifted and.. The reviews for Live By Night are bad. Real bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"