Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hnnngh over seeing Dean Morgan wear the cowl in flashpoint. I'm hoping they keep the letter to Bruce scene at the end too. Nice touch.

I do hnnngh over seeing Dean Morgan wear the cowl in flashpoint. I'm hoping they keep the letter to Bruce scene at the end too. Nice touch.

I don't believe for a second Ben will leave. But did you see what JDM posted on Twitter?

Cool glad to hear that wasn't true and he's excited for the new films. :up:

Thought Affleck has been solid in the role and that a film Directed by Reeves will bring out some stronger material.

Reeves could bring the best out of Affleck. And we already know he can be a great Batman.

Reeves could bring the best out of Affleck. And we already know he can be a great Batman.

He was the highlight in BvS for me. I know I'm repeating myself here but no idea why his Bruce looks and feels so different in this trailer.

I don't think it has to be that extreme. Hollywood is cut-throat, and the way Affleck noted how he'd do anything for Matt Reeves makes me think it's entirely possible the studio leaked this because they have him contracted for one more film, but on the other, and more important hand, they have Matt Reeves trying to start up a trilogy that's likely to bring in Nolan money and they need to get it ramped up tomorrow.

The one more film on contract thing is pretty much what i'm thinking. SHOW ME THE MONEY is what he's thinking lol.
Honestly if that's true I hope wb just pays him whatever. it's worked out fine for disney lol. The alternative(phasing out) has...some cons.

But did you see what JDM posted on Twitter?

For those who missed it the first time, seeing is believing.

20214584_432535147146377_8424984397312163840_n.jpg

I still don't think he's coming back. I would love it, I think he's a great Batman, but I think he's out after Justice League. Maybe we'll get lucky and things will change.

You guys give the internet media/bloggers way too much power. The man himself said he's sticking around and made quite the point. If WB messes up the quality of films or screws with The Batman movie by compromising their artistic decisions, then he might start to consider it and leave due to creative differences. But that's neither here nor there. Speculation is pointless and will be only proven once those movies are done or not done.

You guys give the internet media/bloggers way too much power. The man himself said he's sticking around and made quite the point. If WB messes up the quality of films or screws with The Batman movie by compromising their artistic decisions, then he might start to consider it and leave due to creative differences. But that's neither here nor there. Speculation is pointless and will be only proven once those movies are done or not done.

THR isn't some random blogger, and from a PR perspective, they would never admit Ben Affleck was leaving after Justice League. Never. I think he's leaving, theres just too much smoke. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Absolutely. I don't think i have ever seen someone admit when they were in the wrong on these boards.

In any case, something's been bugging me. I can't point my finger at it but what did they do differently with Ben's wig in Justice League? He looks so different as Bruce compared to BvS.

no more stubble

THR isn't some random blogger, and from a PR perspective, they would never admit Ben Affleck was leaving after Justice League. Never. I think he's leaving, theres just too much smoke. Hopefully I'm wrong.

And they have been wrong many times but I guess if it's on the internet it must be true.

no more stubble

His face looks skinnier too. I need to find some good side by side shots from both movies.

Trust in The Fleck. He was good in the trailer and said he'd be back. I'll take the man at his word. But for now I'm enjoying the JL hype. There were some lovely Batman shots in the trailer. The shot of Batman looking up at the signal is perhaps one of the best I've seen.

Trust in The Fleck. He was good in the trailer and said he'd be back. I'll take the man at his word. But for now I'm enjoying the JL hype. There were some lovely Batman shots in the trailer. The shot of Batman looking up at the signal is perhaps one of the best I've seen.

High five. Believe in the fleck!

I'm still waiting for that shot of Batman with his cape draped over.

damn does he look impeccable as Batman

justice-league-movie-image-69.png

I really hope Affleck is being genuine this time about staying but I still have this doubt. Same thing occured with his directing afterall. Probably the first time he's admitted not being enthusiastic about doing a solo film though. I know there are some obvious reasons why he felt like so, but I am curious.

I really hope Affleck is being genuine this time about staying but I still have this doubt. Same thing occured with his directing afterall. Probably the first time he's admitted not being enthusiastic about doing a solo film though. I know there are some obvious reasons why he felt like so, but I am curious.

Read the article above. It's so simple to understand why he changed his mind. Now people feel like they were lied to and can't trust his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"