Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

EZTnbUzXkAAFNym

All I can say is out of all the movie Batman's this is the one I would be the most afraid to see come across.

Batfleck is easily the scariest of all the live action Batman IMO. His introduction in the theatrical cut of BvS alone felt like it was straight out of a horror movie and I wish we could have gotten to see more of that with his incarnation of Batman, because that's something not enough movies have explored IMO.

Batfleck is easily the scariest of all the live action Batman IMO. His introduction in the theatrical cut of BvS alone felt like it was straight out of a horror movie and I wish we could have gotten to see more of that with his incarnation of Batman, because that's something not enough movies have explored IMO.

I agree. There were a few great scenes in BvS which showed just how intimidating he was, such as the warehouse fight and when he approaches that final guy who stabbed him (pinned to the wall) and he looks mad as hell.

As skilled and dangerous as Bale’s Batman was, he never really seemed intimidating save for that one “SWEAR TO ME!!!!” scene.

BvS has the best live action batsuit, hands down.

JL suit comes second.

and i really dig the burton and nolan suits.
the battinson suit i am starting warm up to as well.

but i don't think the affleck batsuits will be topped for awhile.

Agreed. It just the perfect mixture of comic-book accuracy and real world tangibility. I think Battinson's suit looks great considering the type of film that he's in, but nothing will top the Batfleck suits anytime soon for me. Keaton's is the only one I'd even consider being remotely close and I prefer these suits over his.

I agree. There were a few great scenes in BvS which showed just how intimidating he was, such as the warehouse fight and when he approaches that final guy who stabbed him (pinned to the wall) and he looks mad as hell.

As skilled and dangerous as Bale’s Batman was, he never really seemed intimidating save for that one “SWEAR TO ME!!!!” scene.

a562comics-its-simple-we-kill-the-batman-its-simple-we-20727604.png

The trigger scene didn't do it for you?

BvS has the best live action batsuit, hands down.

JL suit comes second.

and i really dig the burton and nolan suits.
the battinson suit i am starting warm up to as well.

but i don't think the affleck batsuits will be topped for awhile.

Agreed. It just the perfect mixture of comic-book accuracy and real world tangibility. I think Battinson's suit looks great considering the type of film that he's in, but nothing will top the Batfleck suits anytime soon for me. Keaton's is the only one I'd even consider being remotely close and I prefer these suits over his.

The BvS costume also holds the distinction of being the first Batsuit in cinematic history to permit an acceptable neck range of motion. Assuming that Ironhead Studio (the effects firm responsible for the breakthrough) withheld the technique from WB, it could very well be the only suit that provides this feature. Then again, having seen the JL suit in action, it appears that the substitute team hired to replace Ironhead was able to replicate the functionality to some degree at least.

But yeah, in terms purely of appearance, the BvS suit is the best of all worlds; it achieves verisimilitude while maintaining a surprisingly high level of comic book accuracy. My only real complaint is the excessive use of padding and sculpted musculature, both of which could stand to be scaled down a bit.

If JL 2 is off the table after next summer, and Affleck decides to shoot the Batfleck series sometime in 2022...I think Snyder could possibly step up to the plate and direct it.

If not, it’ll be interesting to see who would direct a limited Batman series like that.

I don’t think Gavin O’Connor has a great Batman movie in him necessarily but he’s the obvious choice for a hypothetical Batfleck project to me.

The Accountant is absolutely insane. It's the Batfleck movie we deserve.
The Accountant is so transcendentally stupid it wraps right back around and becomes sort of amazing. Affleck was so profoundly miscast yet trying so hard it plays like a completely straight-faced parody.

The Way Back on the other hand is legitimately kinda great though. Easily Affleck's best performance. Not the most original movie but it's tremendously earnest and genuine.

I loved the Accountant, but The Way Back and Warrior are better films. All three are pretty great though IMO and I even really liked Pride and Glory which was one of his earlier films. If you couldn't get Snyder or Affleck to come back and direct a Batfleck movie/series for HBO Max O'Conner would definitely be the next best choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"