Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

Ben won’t direct it. Snyder won’t unless JL sequels are a no-go. Gavin O’Conner is a very big possibility. He has a shorthand with Ben so that would be wise for a project like this. And he was tossed out of the Suicide Squad sequel so why not give him a shot.

giphy.gif

ow7ycrxboz631.gif

a silent guardian.

Man I tell you, does Snyder know how to shoot the Dark Knight or what? That shot is is just 100% pure BATMAN.

yea, when i saw this shot i was wondering why they cut it out of the theatrical cut.
batfleck's super power seems to be RAGE.
he's gets increasingly more brutal the more he gets attacked in this scene. lol

a silent guardian.

yea, when i saw this shot i was wondering why they cut it out of the theatrical cut.
batfleck's super power seems to be RAGE.
he's gets increasingly more brutal the more he gets attacked in this scene. lol

The thing that got me about the scene was that he actually got angry when one assailant stabbed him, with that assilant being the one he later approaches whilst he's pinned to the wall. That look he gives him as he walks towards the wall was as if he was going to enjoy this short moment of revenge.

I don't recall Batman in previous films being quite so anger-driven in combat, he was more ninja-like and clinical in dispatching adversaries. They were just obstacles in his way.

I love how he goes extra hard on the henchmen who get a good hit in. And he sometimes mirrors what they try to do to him;
Mows down the guys with the miniguns with his own on the batmobile and wing.
Guy tries to kill him with a grenade. Nope he can keep it.
He locks on to the guy who shoots the grappling gun out of his hand. I think that may be the guy that be bashes his brain in later just before he gets shot point blank, that guy gets a nasty arm brake.
And then like you said the knife. He stabs the guy in the exact spot he got stabbed.
Blows up KG with his own flamethrower.

I love how he goes extra hard on the henchmen who get a good hit in. And he sometimes mirrors what they try to do to him;
Mows down the guys with the miniguns with his own on the batmobile and wing.
Guy tries to kill him with a grenade. Nope he can keep it.
He locks on to the guy who shoots the grappling gun out of his hand. I think that may be the guy that be bashes his brain in later just before he gets shot point blank, that guy gets a nasty arm brake.
And then like you said the knife. He stabs the guy in the exact spot he got stabbed.
Blows up KG with his own flamethrower.

lol its almost humorous how he mirrors what they do to him each time.

_N5lFf.gif

Last edited:
Uhhh I really can't wait to see this batman back in Snyder's JL. It was Ben acted but it wasn't that batman, at all. Same with Supes. They were different people.

In the Whedon reshoots, it’s just Ben Affleck being Ben Affleck in a Batman costume.

I’m glad we’ll be getting Batfleck back in the Snyder Cut.

So, I am posting this tweet not necessarily for the larger political discussion but for the Batman discussion. Looking at some of the responses with some people saying, "Batman would be on the side of law and order," "Batman would vote for Trump," or "It's kinda sad The guy who made Batman a badass is voting to defund police and lose our gun rights."

Uh, some people really don't know who Batman is. He does not always work well with cops. He does not like guns. He's a vigilante who literally works outside the law and works on a premise of justice and order, not law and order. Batman literally would view the president the way he would view President Lex.

Just thought some of those responses were funny.

So, I am posting this tweet not necessarily for the larger political discussion but for the Batman discussion. Looking at some of the responses with some people saying, "Batman would be on the side of law and order," "Batman would vote for Trump," or "It's kinda sad The guy who made Batman a badass is voting to defund police and lose our gun rights."

Uh, some people really don't know who Batman is. He does not always work well with cops. He does not like guns. He's a vigilante who literally works outside the law and works on a premise of justice and order, not law and order. Batman literally would view the president the way he would view President Lex.

Just thought some of those responses were funny.

lol i dont think batman would vote for any candidate. he'd keep tabs on both candidates and keep them both in check, more likely. those people never read a comic.

I'm curious if Affleck is done after Flashpoint, who will play Bruce in the DCEU after that?

I know Snyder wanted to kill the character off, but you can't have a DC universe going forward where Bruce is dead.

I think he'll die in Flashpoint, but if he doesn't, they can just write that he's gone, disappeared, etc.

and yes, you can. Lol if the film has nothing to do with Batman, then him being dead isn't even relevant.

If Affleck does survive Flashpoint and something comes of it, I don't think he would direct even though it'd be the most interesting route (he HAS to write it though), but it doesn't need to be O'Connor or Snyder directing either.

They could go outside of the box.

If we're talking familiarity, go for Ridley Scott. He's shooting Affleck in a film now.

Ridley hasn’t made a good movie in decades. So no to that idea. He’s become a know it all old man who speaks like making films is the easiest process in the world. He doesn’t have the fire for it anymore. Batman doesn’t need someone like that in the driver’s seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"