Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

giphy.gif

After Hutchinson's testimony, I think we can safely say DeSantis will be Biden's opponent in 2024.

Why not Biden v. DeSantis v. Trump in the general election.

That's really the best case scenario.

It's horrifying to think that Bush Republicans' line was overturning and inciting an attack on the Capitol, but not for the current Trump/Tea Party crop. Dear god. This failed political party, and their god forsaken leaders need to be purged from the political sphere.

I don’t know what’s more non-existent, her knowledge of the constitution or her knowledge of the Bible
Answer: Her knowledge.

That is one of the dumbest GD women I've ever heard speak.

Why not Biden v. DeSantis v. Trump in the general election.

That's really the best case scenario.

IF DeSantis were to by some chance get the nomination, I could see Trump going completely bonkers, claim it was faked, that the party was trying to subdue him, and even make a run as an independent. Remember that it's "losing" that is anathema to him. It has nothing to do with the party, the country, or anything else.....it's all about HIM. I hope that whoever gets the nomination is severely crippled by him because DeSantis would make a formidable opponent in the general election; much more so than Trump IMO. I could see him picking a Nikki Haley and being very tough to beat.

Probably not the best way to avoid prosecution. While prosecutors aren't completely under the control of the mayor, I'll go out on a limb and say he has some influence there.

Last edited:
I hope that whoever gets the nomination is severely crippled by him because DeSantis would make a formidable opponent in the general election; much more so than Trump IMO. I could see him picking a Nikki Haley and being very tough to beat.
I fear a DeSantis presidency, and I think all signs may be pointing toward that.
Biden is a decent guy and probably should’ve run in 2016, but I don’t see him walking away with a victory in 2024, not with his age and with the blame he will be taking for the economic fallout of Trump’s spending during his four years.

The Democrats need to bring in a good candidate who won’t stretch the people in rural or midwestern states too much. Mayor Pete, AOC or Harris are never going to have a chance at flipping a swing state.

I fear a DeSantis presidency, and I think all signs may be pointing toward that.
Biden is a decent guy and probably should’ve run in 2016, but I don’t see him walking away with a victory in 2024, not with his age and with the blame he will be taking for the economic fallout of Trump’s spending during his four years.

The Democrats need to bring in a good candidate who won’t stretch the people in rural or midwestern states too much. Mayor Pete, AOC or Harris are never going to have a chance at flipping a swing state.
I think Biden beats Trump, but that's about it. Now IF the abortion issue can possibly propel the dems to keep the house and they can pick up 2 or 3 seats in a very friendly senate mid-term, that could change. I just don't like those odds.

I remember McConnell threatening to introduce legislation that will codify banning abortion if the GOP regain power.

Answer: Her knowledge.

That is one of the dumbest GD women I've ever heard speak.

IF DeSantis were to by some chance get the nomination, I could see Trump going completely bonkers, claim it was faked, that the party was trying to subdue him, and even make a run as an independent. Remember that it's "losing" that is anathema to him. It has nothing to do with the party, the country, or anything else.....it's all about HIM. I hope that whoever gets the nomination is severely crippled by him because DeSantis would make a formidable opponent in the general election; much more so than Trump IMO. I could see him picking a Nikki Haley and being very tough to beat.
Some internal fighting on the right would be the best outcome there. Hopefully Trump and De Santis are neck and neck and the conversations get personal and bloody. :D

Liz Cheney should pull a Murkowski and run as an independent in the general election. And lose. Lol

At least they’re self aware how ridiculous they look

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"