Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

REVEALED: Teachers come from 'dumbest parts of dumbest colleges,' Tenn. governor's education advisor tells him
Video reveals Gov. Bill Lee never disputed those comments in joint appearance, instead offering only praise for Larry Arnn's 'vision'
  • "You will see how education destroys generations of people. It's devastating. It's like the plague."
  • "Here's a key thing that we're going to try to do. We are going to try to demonstrate that you don't have to be an expert to educate a child because basically anybody can do it."

DeSantis ( if he runs ) has a very good shot at being the next president.

I love how these fascists can interpret what the founding fathers meant when it comes to everything but guns. It’s pretty clear they wanted separation of church and state because that’s the whole reason they fled England. But regulate guns because it literally says it in the 2nd amendment? Forget about it.

REVEALED: Teachers come from 'dumbest parts of dumbest colleges,' Tenn. governor's education advisor tells him
Video reveals Gov. Bill Lee never disputed those comments in joint appearance, instead offering only praise for Larry Arnn's 'vision'
  • "You will see how education destroys generations of people. It's devastating. It's like the plague."
  • "Here's a key thing that we're going to try to do. We are going to try to demonstrate that you don't have to be an expert to educate a child because basically anybody can do it."
This comes from someone who is either dishonest, never put any effort into being a teacher and was therefore bad at the job, or never taught. I don't know anything about this person and don't really care to, but I've taught classes at UC Santa Cruz in how the media affects perspective and probability/statistical analysis. I can tell you for a fact that preparing for classes (if you care enough to do it right) takes time and gives you a deeper understanding of the subject material. Any teacher worth a S*** will tell you the same thing. Does it get a little easier over time? Sure, but it's NEVER EASY if you care and NOT anyone can do it. This person seems like someone who basically wants to dumb down the population and I'll bet I know why.

People really think their opinion is the same as facts. Another reason to avoid going to Florida.

Kinzinger tweeted a video collection of voicemails his office received. A large section of the video was a woman invoking God's wrath. The rest was the usual horrific garbage southerners can muster up the mental fortitude to dribble out of their mouths.

I'd say it's a shame that he and his family have been targeted like this, but then I remember his Little League "bOtH SiDEs aRe ThE sAMe" ad and his refusal to vote or take action in any meaningful way. Sitting on the J6SC isn't enough.

kKTIBIm.png

CNN - Giuliani, Eastman, [Republican Senator Lindsey] Graham among those subpoenaed in Georgia election probe

St. Charles County prosecutor Tim Lohmar arrested on suspicion of DWI

Last edited:
Business Insider - [Republican Senate Minority Leader] Mitch McConnell says the labor shortage will be solved when people run out of stimulus money because Americans are 'flush for the moment'

What a buffoon. People used up that (tiny bit of) money a long ass time ago. Other money is being consumed by higher costs and prices.

The U.S. is at around what's called/considered 'full employment' right now. (3.6%) There's more supply of jobs than there is demand for them.
It's been over a year! How long were people supposed to stretch that 1600?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"