Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

Death to us all. The Republican motto.

Another Democrat Republican accused of under aged sex? Where is my fainting couch?

The fact that some Republicans are openly trying to delegitimize other religions and promote Christtanity (which denomination?) as the sole religion of our country is straight up what the Founding Fathers and colonists were outright against.

Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity are actually pushing these other people over Cheney, and I'm not surprised about this.

WSJ News Exclusive | Texas Electric Bills Were $28 Billion Higher Under Deregulation

Working as intended. Higher bills, cutting costs by not cold-proofing their system, not sharing the grid with other states both ways...

Eventually I hope Texas finds its way out of all this.

ERCOT issues call for voluntary conservation Monday
The operator of Texas’ electric grid has issued a call to the public for energy conservation Monday as excessive heat could lead to an energy emergency.

Churches are political organizations.

Religion in general exists to seize power and oppress the people and has done so for thousands of years.

---------------------------------------------

Crooks and Liars - Lauren Boebert Reported To FBI For Tweeted Threat To Biden
Dozens of people reported Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) to the FBI after she included the words "terminate this Presidency" in a message on Twitter.

Around half of all conceptions end naturally in failure.
Miscarriage: MedlinePlus.gov Medical Encyclopedia
Ohio Republicans introduce bill that could ban IVF by recognizing 'personhood' from conception

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"