Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

:funny:

Yeah.....let me go out on a limb here and say the optics are not optimal. From a PR perspective, Biden looks to be wiggling off the hook and there's very little that the repubs can say without attacking Pence. I think the takeaway most people will have is that there's a systemic problem with protecting classified info. Trump has an entirely different problem.

:funny:

Yeah.....let me go out on a limb here and say the optics are not optimal. From a PR perspective, Biden looks to be wiggling off the hook and there's very little that the repubs can say without attacking Pence. I think the takeaway most people will have is that there's a systemic problem with protecting classified info. Trump has an entirely different problem.
Agreed. Makes you wonder how much stuff spies have made off with without anyone noticing.

I LEAVE MY OLD GAS GUZZLER VEHICLE RUNNING ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN I'M ASLEEP. I'M A REAL ALPHA CONSERVATIVE. AIN'T NO LIB GONNA TELL ME TO CONSERVE ANYTHING, OR HOW TO SPEND MY MONEY AND TO NOT RUN UP THE BILLS! MAGA

Last edited:
If it helps drag down his chances, I say go for it.
I doubt it would. Anyone <fill in the blank> enough to vote for him, probably likes her. If he were to pick someone sane, it might hurt him with the crazies. Who knows? I think Trump has a chance to win the nomination just because of the demographics of the republican party. I think he has very little chance to win a general election.

Some news commentators lately have been saying Trump’s power over the Republican party is waning. He might not get the nomination after all. I certainly hope not.

Santos lists new treasurer -- who says he doesn't work for the congressman

"But the newly listed treasurer, Thomas Datwyler, a veteran campaign finance treasurer who has served on multiple other political organizations, says he does not work for the Santos campaign and that the filings were signed under his name without his consent."

Okay......this is getting nothing but weirder and weirder and......

I LEAVE MY OLD GAS GUZZLER VEHICLE RUNNING ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN I'M ASLEEP. I'M A REAL ALPHA CONSERVATIVE. AIN'T NO LIB GONNA TELL ME TO CONSERVE ANYTHING, OR HOW TO SPEND MY MONEY AND TO NOT RUN UP THE BILLS! MAGA
This channels so many conservatives I know...

...so disgusting.

But, you know lets worry about;

Borders that are already pretty safe
"Pro-Life" that doesn't actually save children
M&Ms being woke
Gas Stoves not being taken away
Large Trucks that are not useful
Books that aren't harmful
Drag Events that are fun

It’s always interesting how we only hear about the number of mass shootings after one of them. We should have the news cover every mass shooting until we are so sick of hearing about them that we actually do something about them.

It’s always interesting how we only hear about the number of mass shootings after one of them. We should have the news cover every mass shooting until we are so sick of hearing about them that we actually do something about them.
That and they only really report on the ones where more than 1 person has died, the higher the body count the better. Not much coverage for the maimed and crippled.

Most of us are already sick of hearing about them and want something done but Republicans are totally cool with mass shootings because "thoughts and prayers" is working so great.

Real Time returned last week and one of the panelists was congresswoman Nancy Mace. Probably the most sanest, normal republican that I've seen. Probably don't agree with all her policies but for example her views on abortion on the Overtime segment on Youtube were very much "normal". Being a victim or rape herself at 16, she absolutely would allow other victims of rape or incest or health issues to have an abortion AND was willing to look for a reasonable term date or limit. Also kudos for the show to bring up that in Europe, we actually do have stricter limits in many countries than in many US states. But of course, wouldn't say no to voting for e.g. Trump, if Biden is the opponent. :funny: But yeah, it was weird to watch someone with an "R" attached to their title not come off as crazy at all.

Real Time returned last week and one of the panelists was congresswoman Nancy Mace. Probably the most sanest, normal republican that I've seen. Probably don't agree with all her policies but for example her views on abortion on the Overtime segment on Youtube were very much "normal". Being a victim or rape herself at 16, she absolutely would allow other victims of rape or incest or health issues to have an abortion AND was willing to look for a reasonable term date or limit. Also kudos for the show to bring up that in Europe, we actually do have stricter limits in many countries than in many US states. But of course, wouldn't say no to voting for e.g. Trump, if Biden is the opponent. :funny: But yeah, it was weird to watch someone with an "R" attached to their title not come off as crazy at all.
I get that with Kasich. He speaks and I'm like, this guy is a Republican? Nice to know they aren't all crazies.

I get that with Kasich. He speaks and I'm like, this guy is a Republican? Nice to know they aren't all crazies.
There are republicans I completely disagree with on policy, but are willing to put their ideas on the table and let voters decide......sorta. Even some of them still want a leg up WRT voting eligibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"