Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

Last edited:
The Washington Post - Justice Department asks FEC to stand down as prosecutors probe Santos
The request is the clearest sign to date of an active criminal investigation examining the congressman’s campaign finances

Mother Jones - We tried to call the top donors to George Santos' 2020 campaign. Many don’t seem to exist

Vice - Inside the GOP’s Disinformation Playbook
They’re about to start “investigating the investigators." Here’s what you need to know.
Nice to know someone is looking at Santos, finally. Geez....

Yet another political witch hunt. Why would anyone think this guy might be engaged in illegal activity? It's probably just because he's a republican and the deep state is going after him because he's against holding children in the basement of a pizza parlor and is exposing the fact that democrats drink baby's blood.

What will happen to him if he's charged?

Hopefully jail and removed from Congress and replaced by a Democrat but Republicans are going to Republican so... probably not much?

It's dead, buried, composted and now a tree is sprouting made of stupidity from the remains.

Guns....we got em
Gas Stove...(checks)....yep got that
My car......parked out front (whew)

Let's see

Reproductive rights for women.....oh.....severely curtailed by republicans
Voting Rights bill.....oops.....rolled back and blocked by republicans
Teaching history.....nope.....can't do that....just ask the republican governor or FL.

Wait a minute.....who's coming for what?
Makes a person fear for the future. :(

So, one of my weirdo Republican SoDak Senator's freaked out on a staffer about vaccines / jesus / breast-feeding initiated by her husband...

I had to do a remix of F' The Pain Away by Peaches;

Suckin' on my t*tties like you wanted me
Callin' me, all the time, like a Senator

Check out my Noem behind
It's fine all of the time

Like Sex at Savers

What else is in the Teaches of Preachers?

Huh? What?
-Julie Frye-Mueller

That is normally something you should get fired over doing to someone else but a South Dakota senator with the self awareness of grapefruit isn't going to be punished at all.

That senator is unhinged and unfit for office.

He needs to just step down already. The voters don't want him because he's a liar. He's making the Republican party look bad -- or worse than they usually are. He should just go.

My elementary librarian tried banning comics/graphic novels... my Dad went to the school and yelled at her, couldn't imagine if I didn't get to enjoy reading at a young age.

While I typically read 20-35 novels a year, most of the people know barely read a book or two a year.

She also tried banning Harry Potter for 'being the devil' since she was pretty religious and Scholastic threatened to pull any funding and all book fairs.

She lost, lol.

...this whole book-banning thing is getting sad and scary.

My elementary librarian tried banning comics/graphic novels... my Dad went to the school and yelled at her, couldn't imagine if I didn't get to enjoy reading at a young age.

While I typically read 20-35 novels a year, most of the people know barely read a book or two a year.

She also tried banning Harry Potter for 'being the devil' since she was pretty religious and Scholastic threatened to pull any funding and all book fairs.

She lost, lol.

...this whole book-banning thing is getting sad and scary.
It really is, though I get banning sexually explicit stuff in schools. Public libraries should have everything. I don't approve of banning books everywhere. How can we learn without exploration? An educated mind will know what to dismiss and what to keep.

The United States is only 4% of the earth's population.

And once again shows the Republicans just want to arm as many past and future criminals with all the guns and ammo in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"