Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Elizabeth Henstridge is Jemma Simmons

JB-the-Hunter

Booty hunter
Reaction score
Simmons1.jpg

"Agent Jemma Simmons deals with biology and chemistry, she’s a bit of a nerd and spends most of her time with Leo Fitz who she trained with."

Whedon does seem to like his British Academics, what odds that both Fitz and Simmons are Oxbridge graduates?

Well she had an English accent in the trailer, hopefully one of them knows Brian Braddock...

It's cool there's a couple of Brits on the team! Jemma seems really interesting (I hate to think she or Leo will probably die before the season ends)

It's cool there's a couple of Brits on the team! Jemma seems really interesting (I hate to think she or Leo will probably die before the season ends)

I'm hoping for some English / Scottish rivalry too.

Hopefully a terrestrial channel in the UK will pick up this show fairly early so I can watch it.

I noticed that she smiles a lot. Her badge, promo picture, trailer.

I'm hoping for some English / Scottish rivalry too.

Hopefully a terrestrial channel in the UK will pick up this show fairly early so I can watch it.

You can bet it will be on Sky1 just like Arrow

They're young, bubbly and have a cutesy name. One of them is doomed, the other damned to linger on for a while in a pitiable state of grief. I can't wait! :woot:

They're young, bubbly and have a cutesy name. One of them is doomed, the other damned to linger on for a while in a pitiable state of grief. I can't wait! :woot:

I hope it's the guy who bites the dust; we need cute Brit chicks on this show!

I hope no one dies.

It's a Whedon show. A shocking, painful death is a certainty for at least one regular. That's why I don't plan on getting too attached to the future corpses. :cwink:

I really hope that isn't the stock 'cutie' Whedon character. You know the one. Willow, Fred, Kaylee. The one character that everyone loves and is always put in peril. I don't think Dollhouse really had one so hopefully this one won't either.

She gives me a Moira vibe.

yessir, the one and only Moira for me.

She looks pretty. Do we know anything about this actress?

that's too bad. they kind of took the role that Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne could have used.

No...because they're a brother-sister type combo...and they're SHIELD agents.

No...because they're a brother-sister type combo...and they're SHIELD agents.

that means nothing to me. Hank and Jan could have been SHIELD scientists. them being a couple changes very little.

Wouldn't even want them to be SHIELD scientists (Janet is not a scientist in the first place) and them being a couple changes quite a bit about the dynamic and relationship of the characters, and their purpose in the show.

Wouldn't even want them to be SHIELD scientists (Janet is not a scientist in the first place) and them being a couple changes quite a bit about the dynamic and relationship of the characters, and their purpose in the show.
The Jaguars are the worst team in the NFL.

whoopdeedoo. i don't want them in the show. i wanted that role for them in the movies. and janet is a scientist in the Ultimates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"