Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Elizabeth Henstridge is Jemma Simmons

If she had been HYDRA in season 1, why would she sacrificially jump out of the Bus to save the team in FZZT?

OTOH, between multiple references to her supposed poor ability to lie, and "calling her parents" (at least two references), I can't deny that she's being set up for something. Looking forward to hopefully finding out what it is this week.

She is not Hydra, that's for sure

But yeah, good points , cph9fa, especially the "calling her parents" part

Assuming that this ISN'T misdirection (which is very well may be), I could potentially see Simmons going to work with HYDRA if they offer her something in return, perhaps a way to fully heal Fitz.

Assuming that this ISN'T misdirection (which is very well may be), I could potentially see Simmons going to work with HYDRA if they offer her something in return, perhaps a way to fully heal Fitz.
As Coulson pointed out, they have a great dental plan! :D

I have a feeling that she is Jessica Drew!!! Jessica was from England right??? It just a lil twist on her Origin

I have a feeling that she is Jessica Drew!!! Jessica was from England right??? It just a lil twist on her Origin

You think she'll be a double/triple agent working for S.T.R.I.K.E. or whichever "friends" Coulson mentioned in England?

She's simple undercover, though in my opinion out of her league. Even Fitz would be more convincing. :huh:

So Simmons has been eaten by a giant black kree rock/sludge monster. What do you reckon it is? Where is she? And what will be the effects on her/the show?

The supreme intelligence comes to mind with maybe Simmons being possessed. But that might be a bit similar to Coulson and the alien writing. Would also be a big step up in threat level. Possible alien invasion.

What if it is what the kree used to create inhumans? Could Simmons come back normal but with some sick powers of her own?

Could she be taken to the kree homeworld? You don't even have to show it. She could come back in a few months telling stories of vast galactic empires and such.

Can't wait to find out.

I suspect if she returns (I highly doubt they'd kill her off TBH) then she'll come back with knowledge of the universe...hell, go the full hog and have Chris Pratt pop up as a cameo in the flashbacks that explain what happened to her....

Unless she's just going to be trapped inside the stone and doesn't go anywhere.

Maybe she will get powers but we don't know what kind.

would be a good twist for her to have powers after being so against powered people in season 2

I think she may gain the power to find and/or neutralize and/or kill inhumans.

Doubt she's dead. That scene was just too comical for that to have been her death. Not exactly fond of the idea she might get powers in season 3. I think she's a great character both in herself and part of Fitz/Simmons. I hope season 3 still has plenty of that at least.

I honestly thought Fitz was going to end up accidentally falling into the sludge/rock for a second when he did that sort of prat fall. I laughed again two seconds after seeing Jemma being swallowed when I realised that it was his fault it swallowed her.

Doubt she's dead. That scene was just too comical for that to have been her death. Not exactly fond of the idea she might get powers in season 3. I think she's a great character both in herself and part of Fitz/Simmons. I hope season 3 still has plenty of that at least.

I honestly thought Fitz was going to end up accidentally falling into the sludge/rock for a second when he did that sort of prat fall. I laughed again two seconds after seeing Jemma being swallowed when I realised that it was his fault it swallowed her.

I didn't realize it was his fault at first. I know he would flip anyway once he realizes she is gone, but if there was a camera in there and he watches what happened, he will never forgive himself (you know, until she comes back and forgives him).

season 2 was all about skye. i guess season 3 is all about Simmons with a secret warrior subplot, or is it the other way around.

season 2 was all about skye. i guess season 3 is all about Simmons with a secret warrior subplot, or is it the other way around.

Given that Civil War is the one major MCU tent pole next year, I suspect the Secret Warriors subplot will rumble along quietly until then.

i re-watched the season finale the other day and i got thinking what if that black goo that grabbed Simmons is symbiote? or at least some kind of alien artifact that is closely related to symbiote.

with Spider-Man now part of the MCU it does kind of make sense to introduce symbiote

i re-watched the season finale the other day and i got thinking what if that black goo that grabbed Simmons is symbiote? or at least some kind of alien artifact that is closely related to symbiote.

with Spider-Man now part of the MCU it does kind of make sense to introduce symbiote

That does make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"