Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Elizabeth Henstridge is Jemma Simmons

if Simmons does become some sort of enhanced inhuman slayer. i would like to see an epic showdown between enhanced simmons vs Skye. i really would like to see the full manifestation of skye's powers. i want to see her split a continent apart or explode someone from the inside out.

I'm imagining a Simmons with charcoal shaded skin and glowing neon blue eyes

If being trapped in the Kree relic or whatever it is drastically changes her appearance when she comes out then they will probably just put her in one of those cyber masks which would conveniently help her look normal again.

Like this:

2530460-tumblr_lld6d1i3E11qeq0k8.jpg

I would like to see Skye vs enhanced Simmons. Picture this. Skye becomes corrupted by some mind altering super villian. Skye goes on a rampage. Splitting continents apart. And only post black stone kree Simmons can stop her.

We were all worried that Simmons was going to be trapped in the stone & become something horrible when she came out but instead it turned out to be a trans dimensional portal to other worlds, so now the biggest question is, is how has she been surviving the many months that she has supposedly been gone without food but maybe the planet has some sort of water on it that she could drink.

Maybe to Simmons months haven't passed? Or perhaps she had been captured and found a way to flee and is now being hunted.

When Fitz figures out how to save Simmons, I'd like the show to reuse this line "Handsome man, saved me from the monsters!" Actually in truth I wish the show had a bigger budget so we could see the team do a road trip to the alien world much like the Pylea storyline but with less Groosalogs.

Got this from CBR face book

Comic Book Resources

8 hrs ·

Are you excited to see Fitz and Simmons on "Ultimate Spider-Man vs. The Sinister 6?"

"Agents of SHIELD's" Fitz & Simmons Guest Star on "Ultimate Spider-Man" in New Clip
Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge lend their voices to "Ultimate Spider-Man vs. The Sinister 6" in the latest clip.
COMIC BOOK RESOURCES

Just saw Fitz/Simmons on Spider-Man Web Warriors. The actors did the actual voices of the characters also. Maybe Skye/Daisy/Quake will eventually be worked into the show.

Anyone remember this song that was introduced in season 2 playing alongside Jemma Simmons while she was undercover for Hydra?

[YT]ABh8w78OsEY[/YT]

That fit well with her character. It's a shame they didn't make it more of a theme song for her or at least play it again from time to time.

Here it is from the Agents of SHIELD clip:

[YT]DAE-FltDDxE[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"