Episode 5: Journey Into Mystery (Spoiler Discussion)

I ..... just might need to get Alligator Loki (i'm trying to cut back on my Funko Pop collection, but gosh dang it every now and then something pops up)
That’s going to be a popular one. :cwink:

That Alligator Loki is going to sell like hot cakes IMO. Hell I actually wouldn't mind getting one along with a Pop for Classic Loki and I'm not even really into collecting Funko Pops like that.

Boss sh**

c85060e676c579b78bb056e6cbc132f59a821a5c.gifv
I bet with a snake.

I preferred episode 4 to this one, as this episode felt like a lot of build up and teasing which I get leading into the finale.

The shrunken Thor and Mljnoir was cool along with the old Loki going out like a boss. I expected Mobius to be back once they said everything pruned goes there, still a chance he can stick around the MCU if they don't kill him again.

Finale should be good hopefully things get answered.

That was Throg.

That Alligator Loki is going to sell like hot cakes IMO. Hell I actually wouldn't mind getting one along with a Pop for Classic Loki and I'm not even really into collecting Funko Pops like that.
I just wish they were actual bobbleheads. I want Alligator Loki to head-bop along with the music on my dashboard, goshdarnnit!

My prediction:

King Loki won in New York, won at asguard, and made the TVA so he can never lose.

Sylvie and our Loki team up and defeat him together.

Kang shows up in a post credit scene, working to rebuild King Loki’s operation and moving into his quantum realm house.

which loki variant? how about the one from thanos timeline in 2014 when he time traveled to the end game future?

no thanos in that one so maybe that loki won it all!

Classic Loki might be one of the characters who looks most like the comics. Richard E Grant looks like he stepped off the page.

Which other MCU actors look exactly like the comics?

Lol...

Do any of you guys remember the "troll" insider, Lokidionysus who had all of those ridiculous convoluted leaks about being in a focus group? Was banned?

Well, in the early 2010s, I spent a lot of time picking his brain and he shared details he didn't write about. I got to know him, and we've connected on another format and he insisted that he was part of a focus group that sat in on some conceptual work in the MCU.

If you guys remember, a lot of his theories revolved around multiple timelines, Immortus, and a Kang/Ultron war for time.

But the one thing that stuck out to me, and made me decide he was a fake 7 years ago? after Thor 2, he explained to me that there were multiple Loki's, and one Loki in particular made it to the end of the timeline and had a massive influence on the timelines.

Some stuff didn't turn out to be true..like an alternate Ultron making it to the end of time in a war between Kang...

But the guy did spew a lot of "nonsense" about Kang and Immortus, and told me loads about Loki existing in multiple timelines and one Loki, along with his mother Friga, makes it to the end of the timeline.

So with this series going the way it is, with multiple timelines coming into play, and people speculating Immortus...SOB, he really may have had some legitimate info.

Last second guess watching episode 5 again. Loki hasn't really used the dagger Kid Loki gave him. It had a weird glow. Perhaps it is what he used to kill Thor. Maybe a Thor is in that castle at the end of time?

Really good episode, but there really are moments that just don’t feel organic (ex. Ravonna talking to B-15) or Old Loki’s random sacrifice. I understand the latter hearkens back to his story about escaping Thanos and feeling alone but I felt like they should have introduced his character earlier to real build the emotional depth.

And can we all agree that Kang is the villain and this show serves as his introduction to the MCU? They’ve now dropped all the hints possible within one episode.

No offense to anyone who doesn't know the Bible. That final scene with Loki and Sylvie battling it out as a strand of DNA (since Loki is loci in DNA identification) they were doing a version of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Notice the woman was so mesmerized by that device? And now the timeline is all over the place because like Satan tempting Eve in the Garden of Eden, sin now entered the world through Adam. I caught how the alligator was a form of evolution and everyone wondering how a Loki (aka loci) could be one of them. If the timeline ends up at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando, none of us would be surprised. Loki put off fireworks in his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"