Pokémon It's the Pokémon Thread

I saw this at pax yesterday. It’s looking gorgeous. The graphics have a bit more pop than let’s go Eevee and pikachu did I reckon. We’re in for a good time

Yeah they’re really keeping a lot of this locked down.

Whatever, we’re going to see the lot in like a months time anyway

Some leaks may have happened. I'm not really impressed.

I’m not sure where the backlash is coming from. I think sobble’s final evolution looks ace! Very real housewives of Galar.

nothing else but sobble interests me haha

I got spoiled by accident on some new Galarian forms.

I will say, how they are doing the fossils this time is just great..

I got spoiled by accident on some new Galarian forms.

oh well, I’ve seen a few people say they’ve been spoiled but really we were going to see them in a few weeks anyway. At least the story hasn’t been spoiled

I will say, how they are doing the fossils this time is just great..

oh I haven’t seen them yet?

oh well, I’ve seen a few people say they’ve been spoiled but really we were going to see them in a few weeks anyway. At least the story hasn’t been spoiled

oh I haven’t seen them yet?
I didn't expect
Galarian Darmanitan or Galarian Corsola.

I didn't expect
Galarian Darmanitan or Galarian Corsola.

Yeah, that is kind of brutal, too.

Galarian Corsola is ghost type now. RIP coral reef. :(

As unexciting as the starters are, there is some other cool stuff in there. As well as some unholy abominations.

Yeah, Galar is pretty messy which means there's a bunch of good mixed in with a bunch of bad. Still counting down the days until this comes out.

Looking at the Galar dex, the cuts are going to get people pissed. Only going to amplify the anger of pokemon getting cut anyway. Its not going to be pretty.

I kinda agree that this game doesn't look like it's on the level of a BotW or SSBU. Still hoping for the best though!

Looking at the Galar dex, the cuts are going to get people pissed. Only going to amplify the anger of pokemon getting cut anyway. Its not going to be pretty.

The main Pokemon Reddit is filled with anger and hatred. I can't say I blame them.

There is some really bizarre decisions in the leaked list. Still plenty of pokemon I love, but a lot my favorites are gone as well.

Granted, this isn't a big deal to me, because I am not paying for their storage, so not being in Sw/Sh isn't going to hurt me. Still, weird that Gen 4 got the most reps...

It baffles my mind that all the Let's Go pokemon (or Gen 1) is not in the Galar dex.

Only a few more days to go! I spent today listening to the music from the Johto region to get ready

It does sound like there is more data for more pokemon to be added. So, we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"