Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Curious to know ya'lls casting choices for a JL line up in the 90s. Also, please don't use any of the batmen from that era. Keep it fresh. lol

Billy Crudup hooked up with Joanna Going and Jennifer Connelly in the same movie (Inventing the Abbotts), so he gets to be Batman
Patrick Warburton as Superman
Lucy Lawless as Wonder Woman
Linda Fiorentino, Courteney Cox or Demi Moore as Lois Lane
Kiefer Sutherland as Lex Luthor
Wesley Snipes as John Stewart/Green Lantern
William Dafoe as Joker
Julian Sands as Aquaman
Kate Beckinsale or Samantha Mathis from Pump Up the Volume as Selina/Catwoman
Nicole Kidman as Mera
James Spader as Barry Allen/the Flash
Tom Cruise as Mister Miracle
Maria Grazia Cucinotta as Big Barda
Natasha Henstridge as Black Canary
Catherine Zeta Jones and Jaime Pressly as arm candy for Crudup's Bruce
John Amos as Darkseid

Clive Owen :Batman
Patrick Wharburton :Superman
Courteney Cox : Lois Lane
Catherine Zeta Jones: Wonder Woman.
Bill Paxton :Steve Trevor

Clive Owen :Batman
Patrick Wharburton :Superman
Courteney Cox : Lois Lane
Catherine Zeta Jones: Wonder Woman.
Bill Paxton :Steve Trevor

giphy.gif

Steve Trevor does not deal with crises very well ;)

First episode of Loki was pretty good. I'm invested

Damn... Too bad he cannot crowdfund the project because I would gladly support it.

My 9-year-old ass was so excited for BF with that poster.

Meh that scene was going to be mediocre because Affleck wasn't great in it. He no sold it like a bad wrestler.

I think Affleck would've benefited from acting opposite whoever was going to wind up in the scene with him. I agree, his performance here is pretty bad but just seeing what was originally intended and how cool that Lantern suit looks, I would've loved for this to initially work out.

If I hadn't known about the cameo before that I might've been more wowed. But knowing going in that Affleck's scene was shot years ago made it impossible for me to not think about how the conversation was very obviously stitched together from two people not in the same location.

If I hadn't known about the cameo before that I might've been more wowed. But knowing going in that Affleck's scene was shot years ago made it impossible for me to not think about how the conversation was very obviously stitched together from two people not in the same location.
Ben's scene was reshot too. Zack mentioned it didn't work for MM because of the green light reflecting on Ben originally.

It was still stitched together, but this time Zack knew it would be MM instead.

I agree with Mr. Mangold, but I still want to hear his reason on why he made this change right here:

Liberto's physical appearance notwithstanding, she generally described herself as being of Italian, Irish and German stock. And it was only until recently that her mixed race heritage became public knowledge, with Henry Louis Gates Jr. confirming it on an episode of Finding Your Roots. Point being, as Mangold wasn't privy to these details at the time of production, he wouldn't have been able to act on rumors and other unsubstantiated info w/o opening himself up to potential liability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"