Matt Reeves to direct "War for the Planet of the Apes" - Part 1

Yeah, when WETA and ILM are on point, they are 100 percent on point with their ****. There really is no excuse for ****** looking CG characters anymore.

Yeah, when WETA and ILM are on point, they are 100 percent on point with their ****. There really is no excuse for ****** looking CG characters anymore.

except for literally time and money (simplified vers of a complex process)

I'm going to freak the F out if they do not get nominated, then win the special effects Oscar.

I just watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 2 days ago. Loved it :up: I had been meaning to see it for ages, but missed it in theaters and just never got around to it. I got War for the Planet of the Apes for Christmas on Blu Ray, so I can finally see this! I have high expectations.

I just watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 2 days ago. Loved it :up: I had been meaning to see it for ages, but missed it in theaters and just never got around to it. I got War for the Planet of the Apes for Christmas on Blu Ray, so I can finally see this! I have high expectations.

Glad you loved Dawn man. I think you’ll enjoy War a lot as well. I myself love Dawn and War equally, I think War is such a great companion and continuation of Dawn and the characters.

Just watching through this trilogy again, for me it starts out good and only gets better as it goes along. Very under rated trilogy and War is just an amazing achievement.

These movies really don’t get enough credit.

I agree. One of the best trilogies of recent memory.

I feel the same way. Amazing trilogy that got better with each film.

Just watching through this trilogy again, for me it starts out good and only gets better as it goes along. Very under rated trilogy and War is just an amazing achievement.

I think it peaked with Dawn tbh. War was good and better than Rise but not the top film.

My thoughts as well.

I think it peaked with Dawn tbh. War was good and better than Rise but not the top film.

I think War has better character work overall. It also pushes everything into an almost biblical sense of storytelling.

Dawn is also great. I think it's quality jumps out a bit more because it was such a massive step up from Rise in almost every regard and War was more of a matter of continuing on that level .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"