New Mutants New Mutants News and Discussion - Part 2

The much-delayed former Fox/Marvel The New Mutants is not going to Disney+ or Hulu, and remains on track for a theatrical release, now set for Aug. 28 this year.

7344a627e346e922ea8c7faa4be416bb0f627eea.gifv

Just release this damn movie on streaming already. Seriously, I know it isn't entirely this movies fault, but all these delays have been ridiculous and I still don't believe its coming out in August, because it honestly doesn't look like anything will. Like someone else above me just said I believe it when I see it.

I can't wait tosee it.

Though I have to see Mulan/Wonder Woman 84 1st before this comes out and who knows whats the world situation going to be in July/August.

I am gonna repeat myself again, Disney should have just released this in 2018 or 2019, instead of dragging it to the new decade.

I think you mean Fox. Disney didn’t own Fox yet at the time.
New Mutants had two 2019 dates, If I'm not wrong, the New Mutants' april 2020 date was announced along with the other Disney movies.

As for the 2018 delay, the Disney merger could have been a factor. But this movie should have been released last year.

Somebody on another forum pointed out that HBO Max has the streaming rights for the film for at least a few years so Disney wouldn't be able to release it on Disney Plus. That's why they're trying to make a theatrical release happen.

It is a little stress-test for box office for the studios.

Yeah. Just release it to the theaters to see how it goes in general to test the water and decide if further delays for the more important ones are needed. Even if this tanks it won’t hurt but if Black Widow tanks it will hurt.

I wonder what terrible things could have happened to their lives making them look like that in their fourties.

I wonder what terrible things could have happened to their lives making them look like that in their fourties.

The prospect of it being finally released only for their hopes to be dashed yet again each year.

They turned to hard drugs and sexual favors after thinking they'd become a list stars.

Not sure if this is real or not, but there are two to three new shots I haven’t seen before.

Update:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"