Quantic Dream's Beyond

I'd be more interested in this game if they didn't use Ellen Page, just don't like that girl so many better actress or an unknown they could have used.

Last edited:
Oct 8? Damn. Thats 4 days after my birthday but I really expected it out this spring. I was hoping for a May release

Here's the boxart

8658659931_8cb1391894_c.jpg

October is gonna be a busy month for my Playstation.

Great. I want lots of hours of gameplay.

Beyond: Two Souls Trailer Shows Glimpses Of Jodie’s Past. April 29, 2013 . 9:00am

[YT]c9D1N-MHwog[/YT]

Sony have shared a new trailer for Quantic Dreams’ upcoming

PlayStation 3 game, Beyond: Two Souls.

And this just in

source:Siliconera & GI

my sony pulse Impulsion wireless head is still re charging so right now I can't hear anything at all. I hope the video has no problems

Last edited:
I just saw the new trailer and I must say, in terms of visuals and character models, I wasn't very impressed. The game definitely looks interesting and I loved Heavy Rain so I'll check it out, but there was just something about the character models, mostly in the first half of the trailer that just looked so off.

The closer they get to trying to capture actors' faces, the worst it looks. That's why I like the motion capture that Naughty Dog uses. Get the motions and the voice, but let the animators take care of the faces.

Beyond, as a game, looks great though.

Yeah, I was going to say that for a game that is being released in 2013, I would've expected something a bit more smooth than something from 2 or 3 years ago.

I'll need to look back at the animation of Heavy Rain, but here, it wasn't the faces that bothered me as much as it was just the overall movement of the characters. There were just too many awkward head movements and body stances.

Previews

Designing Beyond: Two Souls

Shaun chats with Beyond: Two Souls graphic director Christophe Brusseaux about the challenges the team faced designing a photo-realistic game.

source:EPD.TV/ROTR

I'll avoid watching too many videos. It looks great already so I don't want the story spoiled.

The more I see from this game, the less I feel like I know about it. It's weird, because it almost feels like the story of Heavy Rain was told through four people, yet this feels like four story told through one person. I'm sure it'll all make sense once the game is played, but as of now, I don't even know what's going on.

Im trying not to watch anything about it. When it showed up during the E3 Conference, my first thought was wow, I really haven't been paying much attention to this as I was very taken aback by what was shown

Just saw the gameplay trailer from E3, for some reason
I was expecting to see psychic powers or some such gimmick, but it looks more interesting and grounded.

Just saw the gameplay trailer from E3, for some reason
I was expecting to see psychic powers or some such gimmick, but it looks more interesting and grounded.

I thought the fighting mechanics looked pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"