She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 8 "Ribbit and Rip It" (Spoiler Thread)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week,

Blonsky's cult worked their magic,
cAWY6ZD.gif

the Porcupine spoke for us all,

jXt6tI2.gif

and Josh turned out to be evil!

MjNHzon.gif

Now, episode 8 of Jennifer Walters: Recently Yurt'ed

pnquows.gif

This episode was everything. And also, the She-Hulk CGI during that whole gala scene was fantastic, imo. Clearly the VFX team was given actual time to work on it.

Charlie Cox just proved he can 100% pull off Mark Waid's Daredevil just as well as Frank Miller's, and now I'm pretty much hoping that's what Born Again is.

This episode was everything. And also, the She-Hulk CGI during that whole gala scene was fantastic, imo. Clearly the VFX team was given actual time to work on it.

Charlie Cox just proved he can 100% pull off Mark Waid's Daredevil just as well as Frank Miller's, and now I'm pretty much hoping that's what Born Again is.
So glad they had the sense to utilise the best parts of the Netflix shows rather than recasting. Cox can do it all. His DD fit perfectly within a comedy show just as well as he did in 3 brutal Netflix seasons.

I think the artists probably have to prioritize what they think will be the most important scenes to nail. And they definitely did a good job tonight.

As for Matty by way of Mark Waid...

54fda98135151ba5715603b0b280f0433e7ce80e.gif

My heart is beating pretty fast too. :atp:

All time Marvel team up.
The Punisher team up was my favourite part of the DD show, and this has been my favourite part of the She-Hulk show along with episode 1. Cox is so good at interacting with totally different types of characters. Tatiana also has massive crossover potential - going to be so fun to see where she goes next. She’s going to be a natural for Avengers too.

To be frank, other than the downer ending, I'm about as satisfied as one Matt Murdock was walking away at the end. That was pretty awesome.
Haha.

As for the downer ending, I kind of liked seeing what it looks like when She-Hulk loses control a bit and we can see some of the Hulk-style anger. There will likely be some drama with her in future films/shows and this shows the potential on that side outside of a light sitcom.

Haha.

As for the downer ending, I kind of liked seeing what it looks like when She-Hulk loses control a bit and we can see some of the Hulk-style anger. There will likely be some drama with her in future films/shows and this shows the potential on that side outside of a light sitcom.

I mean yes I like the development of seeing Jennifer has her limits and she will unleash her rage. But man, I still feel sick to my stomach those scumbags doxxed her like that.

I mean yes I like the development of seeing Jennifer has her limits and she will unleash her rage. But man, I still feel sick to my stomach those scumbags doxxed her like that.
Agreed. Not fun to see them get a win in this way. Hopefully next episode will see them get heir comeuppance and be satisfying for that reason, also adding another reason for the finale to knock it out the park. Oh, this is nearly over :waa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"