No Way Home Spider-Man 4 General News and Discussion Thread

Going back to the multiverse again would effectively kill my interest in this movie. Between the planned Spider-Verse trilogy and NWH, I've had my fill of it with Spidey.

Street-level wallcrawler. Let's do it.

I hope they finally adapt Scorpion full time and retcon that scene from Morbius.

Have an interesting theory. Think Kingpin decided to invest in The Daily Bugle after the stinger from FFH, deliberately furthering JJJ's smear campaign (Without JJJ knowing the true reasons) as part of a plot to distract and discredit Spiderman, ensuring that he doesn't come across any of Kingpin's operations. And, if SM4 will be adapting elements of Devil's Reign, we can also lift the element of Kingpin determining that his memories were altered and that he no longer knows the identity of a particular vigilante, motivating him to go after all NY Vigilantes. What do you think of that?

I remembered the last Spider-Man movie I saw in which three different Spiderman were showcased which so hyped, mainly in 04th part what were they actually planning from where the story arts, or did they create a team just like the Avengers to protect the world from a villain.

Just please give us this in Spider-Man 4:

3f32a29b-7082-4a0e-9125-13c8767131a0_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"