No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

It could be like the "hey, everyone" equivalent.
Exactly that! I remember some folks doubting that Captain America 3 would be Civil War back in the day as well, so this is quite ironic to say the least.

Exactly that! I remember some folks doubting that Captain America 3 would be Civil War back in the day as well, so this is quite ironic to say the least.
I like when they announced the slate and trolled for 5 minutes saying it would be Captain America: The Serpent Society, then said they were just joking and it really is Civil War lol.

I'm seeing a couple people point out that this gentlemen also did the Spanish dubs for Mysterio in FFH. Not sure if that's true.
Person who originally tweeted it answered in the MCU Spoiler sub-reddit that he's the Spanish voice actor for Tobey (as in from Spain) and not the same person who dubbed for Mysterio in FFH in the Latin American dub.

It's understandable why one would get them mixed up though.

Since each villain has a corresponding Spider-Man, if there's a third one that corresponds to MCU Peter, which big bad would you prefer to return, Vulture or Mysterio?

Remember when we thought we where going to get like a poster or something in December lol. Good times still nothing months later.

Since each villain has a corresponding Spider-Man, if there's a third one that corresponds to MCU Peter, which big bad would you prefer to return, Vulture or Mysterio?
I feel like Mysterio would tie in much more with FFH and the fallout from it, much as I love Keaton's Vulture.

Remember when we thought we where going to get like a poster or something in December lol. Good times still nothing months later.
Covid's a b**** basically. The insurmountable secrecy doesn't help either lol

I feel like Mysterio would tie in much more with FFH and the fallout from it, much as I love Keaton's Vulture.

Covid's a b**** basically. The insurmountable secrecy doesn't help either lol

True. I still think we're only getting two big bads though.

With all these leaks about the spanish dub, and even seeing the autograph signatures, I'm so hyped right now ahha. as I said before, the writing is on the wall with this and I can't wait until we get that unveiling in the trailer.

I suppose there's still the possibility that he could be brought in to dub for a different character, but Jesus Christ, all the coincidences this movie is pilling up is insane to not there at least being a shred of truth to it.

I just hope they don’t overstrain this movie, with all this Spiderverse. I’m far more interested that they tease future development for Ned’s and Flash’ characters.

So let’s say they are in it...do you guys think they’re appear at all in the first trailer?

Knowing Sony... they would hypothetically be the first trailer's stinger, which would completely break the Internet.

Who is this Roger Pera guy and why is this important?

He routinely dubs Tobey Maguire in Spanish and has confirmed he's doing dubbing work on No Way Home, hence adding fuel to the fire of people thinking Maguire is in the movie.

He routinely dubs Tobey Maguire in Spanish and has confirmed he's doing dubbing work on No Way Home, hence adding fuel to the fire of people thinking Maguire is in the movie.

Oh ok I saw someone saying something about that but didnt know that was the same guy and the video that is blocked or what ever.

I actually wouldn't expect Tobey and Andrew to be in the first full trailer. A stinger in the second and/or third trailers makes more sense.

Person who originally tweeted it answered in the MCU Spoiler sub-reddit that he's the Spanish voice actor for Tobey (as in from Spain) and not the same person who dubbed for Mysterio in FFH in the Latin American dub.

It's understandable why one would get them mixed up though.

Maybe this time he'll be dubbing Andrew Garfield though or Tom Holland. That would be odd suddenly having someone else's (Spanish) voice.

I actually wouldn't expect Tobey and Andrew to be in the first full trailer. A stinger in the second and/or third trailers makes more sense.
And I have to keep telling you that's not how Sony rolls. :hehe:

Anyway, just came across this:

Not quite sure what to make of it, unless it's a Falcon and Winter Soldier easter egg?

The shield makes me think it's a reference to John Walker (and/or Sam if he's Captain America by then), but calling Captain America specifically New York's newest Avenger seems odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"