Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Doctor Strange Multiverse Of Madness I’m hoping Steven Strange accidentally encounters a white Nick Fury from an alternate dimension played by David Hasselhoff.:o

That would be hilarious.

I also think it’d be a missed opportunity if Deadpool doesn’t fall out of a sling ring into the main MCU Earth in the post credits.

In what universe is Edward Norton playing Tony Stark? :o

MV5BYjBmNzgzZjUtM2M0Zi00ZTRmLWE4OWYtZGFlMDdhZGEyYmEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

Marvel went to the outdated "Lady Superhero gains awesome powers and simply can't deal!" well with both Wanda and Jean Grey back in the day, and I would be disappointed if they had Ms. Maximoff slide back into an antagonist role.
There's nothing outdated about it. Women can go crazy with power, like men can.

What's her powers like?
She's basically an energy being. She can generate and transform herself into any type of energy on the electromagnetic spectrum. Which means she can go invisible, intangible, travel at superspeeds, absorb and blast all sorts of energy...she's a severely underrated powerhouse, imo. Also, with Carol's ability to absorb energy and dish it back out "with interest" and/or use it to make herself stronger, she and Monica make for quite the crazy powerful duo whenever they team up.

I should treat both this show and the Spectacular Spider-Man similarly and pretend neither show happened, cause being cut off too soon the way they were makes me grit my teeth and frown, especially cause their substitutes are so inferior it hurts.

At least with Ultimate Spider-Man you knew even before it started that it was a new spin that is not made under the pretense of being a continuation of a better show. I have pages long rants aimed toward Avengers Assemble starting with the promise that it was meant to be taken as continuation of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, they even had the nerve of using the old art style and costumes of the better show for a flashback segment in one episode of Avengers Assemble, and it probably doesn't fit at all with the continuity of EMH.

I have pages worth of rant, and I haven't even watched more than a handful of episodes from season 1 of Assemble, and another handful from season 2.

I should treat both this show and the Spectacular Spider-Man similarly and pretend neither show happened, cause being cut off too soon the way they were makes me grit my teeth and frown, especially cause their substitutes are so inferior it hurts.

At least with Ultimate Spider-Man you knew even before it started that it was a new spin that is not made under the pretense of being a continuation of a better show. I have pages long rants aimed toward Avengers Assemble starting with the promise that it was meant to be taken as continuation of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, they even had the nerve of using the old art style and costumes of the better show for a flashback segment in one episode of Avengers Assemble, and it probably doesn't fit at all with the continuity of EMH.

I have pages worth of rant, and I haven't even watched more than a handful of episodes from season 1 of Assemble, and another handful from season 2.

Wait they actually did that in an episode of Avengers Assemble??

Wait they actually did that in an episode of Avengers Assemble??
I wasn't kidding or exaggerating in saying they did. I'll even point you to episode 8 of season 1; 'Molecule Kid' to see it for yourself.

Even though i know absolutely nothing about Peacemaker im excited because I can just picture a darkly comedic, ultra violent action series starring John Cena and with Gunn’s sensibilities. Its probably gonna be as gonzo as TSS.

Good move on their part for the delays.

Guess that whole releasing movies on Disney+/pay per view experiment didn’t work as they wanted.

Damn. It is what it is though. The whole MCU schedule basically shifted a year. We probably would have gotten Fantastic Four news by now if not for this but the oh well, its the best move.

2020 will now be the the first year since 2009 that there have been no new MCU movies.

However we’re not completely dry of MCU content since Wandavision is coming out this year... but that is a television show.

Good move on their part for the delays.

Guess that whole releasing movies on Disney+/pay per view experiment didn’t work as they wanted.

I was thinking Widow would be a good fit for the service since it was a prequel and unlikely to be an MCU mega hit. Hopefully that doesn't push back Sam & Bucky to the summer.

Black Widow will for sure be a megahit. Don't get why anyone thinks that it won't be or that that is unlikely

Good for pushing it back relatively far. Instead of these small little pushes that other movies have been doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"