Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I get annoyed at the unprofessional journalists who ask these same questions over and over. For starters, he's not there to promote No Way Home so don't ask about it. You're just making yourself look thirsty for clickbait. Why put him on the spot when you know there's NDAs involved? If Tom Holland of all people has learned to keep his trap shut regarding spoilers, you really think Andrew Garfield is going to break?

It’s pretty obnoxious. If they didn’t break for the guy before you…when they’re contractually obligated to keep their mouths shut and pretend like they don’t know anything…which is easy for them to do because they’re ****ing actors…why do you think you’ll be the one to get them to crack?

I feel some people actually believe the Tom Hollands (to use a relevant example) of the world are stupid enough to actually and consistently leak things Marvel doesn’t want everyone to know. One or twice, sure, but if there were actors that bad at keeping secrets and that good at violating contracts, they’d be fired and replaced.

/rant

Man, I feel bad for celebrities every time they have to deny something due to a NDA.
I'm sure it's more boring than stressful to them for the most part. Emily Blunt looked pretty fed up when she was asked about Sue Storm during either the Quiet Place II or Jungle Cruise press junket and there's no proof that she's even being considered for the role.

The Emily Blunt stuff is absolutely the worst. At least with Garfield, there's a high quality leaked video of him floating around. While dumb, I can get why he'd be asked about it. Emily Blunt has been nothing more than fan casting. I've never seen an actor get harassed about something they're not involved in more than she has.

I remember when doing the press circuit for Endgame, instead of talking about the movie, Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner promoted a fake movie that they were in called 50 Year Old Virgins. That should be the gold standard for celebrities being hounded for spoilers. Just mess with them right back.

I remember when doing the press circuit for Endgame, instead of talking about the movie, Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner promoted a fake movie that they were in called 50 Year Old Virgins. That should be the gold standard for celebrities being hounded for spoilers. Just mess with them right back.

That sounds hilarious! Did not know about that! :funny:

I'm not a gamer but I always felt a Supe's game should have levels where you have to use the Daily Planet aspect to finish. Like imagine there are times in the game where you switch from Supe's to Clark Kent or hell maybe Lois and now you have to use a more investigation and quest type game play as opposed to fighting. Have Clark or Lois have to find info or contact certain characters to further the story and add some variety to the game play.

I could see it, but I'd be worried about splitting the gameplay genre too much. Its hard enough making one good game, if a substantial chunk of the game has you playing as Lois, you would effectively need to be making two good games. Runs a high risk of all those Lois missions ending up as Those Several Levels, as you are forced to play a bad stealth game in order to get back to the ( hopefully! ) good action-adventure game.

That sounds hilarious! Did not know about that! :funny:
y8xa9n7rvxv21.jpg

Yaayyy, gotta love seeing Killmonger himself later becoming Iron Man and failing to save Manhattan from getting nuked in favor of fulfilling his vendetta against Wakanda to rule it by killing his uncle and start his own war on the world without Tony Stark now.

Now I need to see a story continuing this situation with Civil War, Age of Ultron, Infinity War, and Endgame.

I guess I'd be okay with a live action Marvel Zombies but only as a Disney+ show or special, not as a theatrical film.

I guess I'd be okay with a live action Marvel Zombies but only as a Disney+ show or special, not as a theatrical film.

Disclaimer: I know CBR is trash.

That said: if it’s true: I know betting against Marvel is usually a sucker’s game but that would be out there even for them. Like you said, I could see a special, but a whole movie?

I thought that Zombie episode of What If? was garbage and a lot of the had to do with how much of a tonal mess it was. A whole movie of that? No thanks.

I thought that Zombie episode of What If? was garbage and a lot of the had to do with how much of a tonal mess it was. A whole movie of that? No thanks.

Yeah “What If” has been a mixed bag but that episode was flat out bad. I guess they were going for a Zombieland vibe but it was just lousy. Scott as a disembodied head (who doesn’t even care that he’s a disembodied head) was just awful. I can’t believe they got Paul Rudd to lend his vocal talents for that ****.

Random, but I still appreciate how insane punisher war zone is haha. Also makes me realize how quickly I forgot about it after watching it in 2008 haha.

It goes from being an ultraviolent bargain bin action flick at the beginning to a full-on cartoon in the second half. Jigsaw and Loony Bin Jim might be the worst CBM villains of all time, lol.

Random, but I still appreciate how insane punisher war zone is haha. Also makes me realize how quickly I forgot about it after watching it in 2008 haha.
Whenever I think of the first action scene in that movie I flashback to the first issue of Punisher Max party scene and consider the differences. I love that opening action scene in War Zone, but I can't help but think what a 1:1 adaption could leave on audience with Frank calmly walking into the party to shoot the patron and then walks out in the same manner to wait for the angry party guests and shoot them with a mounted gattling gun he set up in the yard.

Reactions for Let There Be Carnage are dropping on Twitter. Take them with some salt.

A lot of them are saying the post credits scene is a must see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"