Terminator: Genisys - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that we saw T-1000's, I wonder if Robert Patrick has a cameo. He was awesome as the original T-1000

Given that we saw T-1000's, I wonder if Robert Patrick has a cameo. He was awesome as the original T-1000
It looks like he has. Somebody posted this earlier:
kf41IWz.jpg

477337953-actor-robert-patrick-at-from-dusk-till-dawn-gettyimages.jpg

Robert Patrick mentioned on twitter that he's not in the film.

And Benedict cumberbach wasn't khan in Star Trek

But Cumberbatch never denied being IN the film, LOL and he was playing the main villain. It's possible Patrick is being coy about keeping a fun cameo under wraps (like Hugh Jackman did on First Class) but it's in the trailer, so the cat's out of the bag. Why deny it? :hehe:

its becoming problematic to watch terminator movies because you know that the humans will not win. because the story needs to stay open for sequels.so we know that they would like at least 2 movies. so what kind of ending will this movie have?

how about making a terminator movie that is not about stopping judgment day?

in Salvation they said that they need to destroy the Skynet base. after its destroyed Connor says that the battle has been won but the war is far from over.

Trailer looked good I thought, bar a whoever's playing John Connor and Jai Courtney

At the very least they could have gotten Michael Biehn to play John this time around.

This is by Alan Tylor? Why does the film look so wretched? I always figured he was a director who can convey scope and scale.

This is by Alan Taylor? Why does the film look so wretched? I always figured he was a director who can convey scope and scale.

I guess like Andrew Stanton, some directors just can't transition from their comfort zone(Animation and TV) to the big screen

I think Salvation looked better than this. It had its own style, rather than being an impotent imitation of James Cameron's. Some of those shots....ugh. They look like Cameron's compositions, but without understanding their movement or rhythm.

I think Salvation looked better than this. It had its own style, rather than being an impotent imitation of James Cameron's. Some of those shots....ugh. They look like Cameron's compositions, but without understanding their movement or rhythm.
People who don't have a good eye just believe that because it superficially looks like Cameron it's as good as Cameron. We are "nit pickers" just because we can tell the difference between a master visualist and Alan Taylor.

Yeah!:highfive:

But this movie looks more like John Sharter:o hahaha! I made that one up myself!! Hohohooooo...*breaks down and starts to cry*

What? I'm sure this film will be great and true to the franchise's roots like most long running seque*starts crying with Gosh Bats*

You maniacs! You ruined The Terminator! Ah, darn you...Gosh darn you all to heck!

(rated pg-13)

I'm liking this, my nostalgia is going through the roof, a retelling with a twist why the hell not? I Don't have to take this film seriously. If this film turns out to be ***** no skin off my back. In my opinion the Terminator franchise ended with Terminator 2. This film looks like good fan wank! I'm game! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"