Terminator: Genisys

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is that may very well be the "twist" for this movie. This franchise seriously needs to end on a more permanent basis already. It's clear there will never be a definitive quality ending in my lifetime.

There was a perfectly good, definitive ending for the franchise. I call it T2. :o

There may be, if James Cameron decides to do something after he finishes his Avatar series off.

Now that, that would be interesting.

Are they actively trying to ruin the Terminator franchise with that silly twist ? If the reviews before hand confirm the twist. Most fans will avoid the movie like the plague & tell other people not 2 watch it & this movie will in return bomb badly

I'll happily remain in "Wait and see" and "Hope for the best, expect the worst" mode. Just hope it isn't as convoluted and downright stupid as the TS "John is actually Marcus with John-skin" thing.

This is what I've heard from credible sources. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled:
John Connor is the villain in the film.

It occured to me earlier that Genisys could be short for Genetic Systems, a good indicator that this is going to be the organic Terminator we're speculating on.

Wouldn't that be Genesys?

Which actually would work better as a pun on Genesis anyways.

This is what I've heard from credible sources. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled:
John Connor is the villain in the film.

whatthewhat.gif

It doesn't even make sense.

Why would he send anyone back in time to kill his own mother? Why would Kyle Reese impregnate Sarah if he knew John was a villain?

If we're just average joes in a forum asking these questions then I'm pretty sure the writers and director and many other people have asked similar questions.

John's body has been taken over by nanobytes when they time jump to 2017. Genisys is the new Skynet.

**Post removed by studio request**

Last edited by a moderator:
John's body has been taken over by nanobytes when they time jump to 2017. Genisys is the new Skynet.
Okaaaay...sounds very...normal for science fiction but I guess will have to wait for the film to see if I like this idea I suppose.

Actually sounds legit. And pretty cool. We'll see.

EDIT: Okay, the pics look real, albeit it rough VFX wise.

Actually sounds legit. And pretty cool. We'll see.

EDIT: Okay, the pics look real, albeit it rough VFX wise.

It's definitely a rough cut of the trailer, but they are real images. Clarke looks a lot more like Sarah in T2 now that's she's roughed up and sweaty and wearing that black tanktop.

The leaked photos and the description. I'm digging it. :eek::up:

It's definitely a rough cut of the trailer, but they are real images. Clarke looks a lot more like Sarah in T2 now that's she's roughed up and sweaty and wearing that black tanktop.

Yeah, I thought so, too.

Delete those screencaps Faora. If they're legit, you can get banned posting them.

I'm surprised at how much Emilia Clarke looks like Linda Hamilton in T2. She looks more like Sarah Connor than Daenerys Targareyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"