Terminator: Genisys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooohh shiii!

Im not excited Im not excited Im not excited...Aarfgh yes i am!

Those pics look awesome! Im so confused!

**Post removed by studio request**

Last edited by a moderator:

This is all whack and convoluted. I mean WTF! can't we just have Terminators blowing s**t up?

I get it! They're trying to take the best elements of the first two films and give us something decent. But that plot doesn't quite get me excited or give me any confidence.
This franchise should have ended with 2nd film. Everything after has muddled the franchise timeline and has only been mediocre.

I'm wondering if the person regurgitating this news had a stroke or something. Hope they explain what ever happens in the film better than the leaker did.

I'm sure the trailer will leak soon. I mean, if we have images of the work print someone has it.

That's about what I'd expect for something that is neither a sequel, prequel, or reboot, but a "reset".

With all the superhero movies these days, this would have been a good chance for a Batman vs Terminator.

Wouldn't that be Genesys?

Which actually would work better as a pun on Genesis anyways.
If the subsequent posts are right then that's not the twist although the alleged spoilers aren't any better and if anything even more convoluted and ridiculous. At least the genetic systems theory is simpler.

Both Terminator 1 and 2 had a certain kind of simplicity to them, despite involving time travel. This plot just seems too complicated... like it is trying too hard to be surprising or twisty.

Good to know I wasn't the only one to not understand a ****ing thing from that spoiler summary.

Both Terminator 1 and 2 had a certain kind of simplicity to them, despite involving time travel. This plot just seems too complicated... like it is trying too hard to be surprising or twisty.

+1
The franchise's story has become so convoluted and muddled.
I mean, I'm certainly hoping for the best.
An old weathered T-800 sounds quite interesting.

Jason Clarke is Connor. i understand that by hollywood standards he looks like a villain but i think he will be the best part of the movie. :yay:
if the leaked info is true i got owned on an epic scale. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"