Terminator: Genisys - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnold and Cameron are GOOD friends in 2015.

the video was brilliant. it got even people who read the script to think that maybe it will be good.

Precisely.

Camerons video reminds me of downey jr 2 years ago at the emmys with mel gibson on stage telling the world to forgive mel and hes ok because i said so.

He'll hate it if the masses do upon release. Its just so obvious he asked to do this with the franchise on its last legs and he didnt do it for 3 or salvation.

Again, why would he have done it for T3 and Salvation if he wasn't asked? It's not like he grabbed a cameraman and said, "Hey, let's make a video for Terminator: Genisys".

Yes, it's possible that Arnold asked for a favor but it's also entirely possible that Cameron actually enjoyed the film. And yes, he's said some possible things about rather bad films but it doesn't mean that every film Cameron likes is terrible.

i dont think the studio asked him. i think Arnold asked him to do it.

the week of the premiere when Cameron will talk about this movie try to find if he ever mentions Tylor,Clarke,Courtney,Clarke. i bet he will only talk about Arnold.

I like how some of you act like it's completely impossible that maybe Cameron liked the movie.

Kinda reminds me of when people refused to accept that Chris Nolan may have actually liked Michael Bay movies.

I like how some of you act like it's completely impossible that maybe Cameron liked the movie.

Yep, the guy is a movie fan as well after all. He is not good at acting so I don't see how he is lying by saying it.

Nolan made it very clear that he liked that Bay films practical big scale action scenes and likes IMAX. it was never anything more.

Yeah, a "burn" needs to at least make sense. :funny:

Hmm, as far as the new featurette goes, I didnt expect Jim Cameron to like it. I mean, I was a supporter of Genisys from day one, I think its gonna be great in a very different ways than the first two movies were. Its like a fun childhood fanfic, Reese meeting T-1000, good T-800 fighting the actual Terminator from the first movie etc. SO it all seems to me like loads of fun, but popcorn/childhood fanfic fun, I wouldnt bet that theres gonna be any depth in it, although the whole father/daughter thing certainly has potential

I mean, Cameron did go back on his thoughts about AVP. But unlike the Alien franchise, Terminator is his baby. Regardless of whether or not Cameron actually liked it, I'm not seeing this unless it gets a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and mostly positive feedback from fans.

If I see it, I am buying a ticket for something else. I am quite curious about what they did here, but I don't want to give them my money.

If you want to see it, give them your money.

I'll never understand buying a ticket for something else. That makes no sense.

We're nerds, it's the principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"