God of War The Official God of War Thread - Part 2

Cant wait to go to Asgard

Hopefully more gods in this one, than Frigga, Baldur and Loki (kinda)

Hope they haven’t forgotten about that bird in Hel

The graphics seem to be quite improved. Look at the rock formations in the cave. The geometric complexity is several steps above GOW18.

I wonder if the small bald guy in the doorway and the one talking is Odin? I was expecting him to be huge like Zeus, but in hindsight Odin is supposed to be an old wise figure. And it's a nice change from Zeus.

I wonder if the small bald guy in the doorway and the one talking is Odin? I was expecting him to be huge like Zeus, but in hindsight Odin is supposed to be an old wise figure. And it's a nice change from Zeus.
That's who I think it is, especially considering what is said. He's come to stop Ragnarok, and probably makes it worse. After all, we see the boy start it in the trailer.

So I've been curious how they were going to handle all the timey wimey stuff here, and thinking about it, I feel like BOY is also Tyr. BOY has you following him around just like you two followed TYR around. Also, Tyr has dark hair and is massive. Like a Frost Giant.

Looks epic. But seriously, I’m going to need the next Norse mythology-inspired game, movie or TV show to be called something other than Ragnarok or Valhalla.
Those are probably just the easiest words for English-speaking audiences to say
God of War: Ginnungagap might not sell as well, lol
but I agree

Anyone else going to partake in a replay of GOW '18 before Ragnarok comes out? It's calling to me right now.
Just did, well, just played it for the first time when it went up on PS+ cuz I'm a broke b****

So I've been curious how they were going to handle all the timey wimey stuff here, and thinking about it, I feel like BOY is also Tyr. BOY has you following him around just like you two followed TYR around. Also, Tyr has dark hair and is massive. Like a Frost Giant.
Would they really make BOY Loki and Tyr though? Feels like repeating the twist from the last game, dunno if I'd like that

I can't see Atreus being both Loki and Tyr. But I am keen to see Tyr's role in things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"