The Official Superman Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I hope she doesn't. We just got away from that. She can be in love with Clark or Superman or whatever, but they need to keep his identity secret for a while.

What does that accomplish? I'd kind of like it if Lois or at least Jimmy knew about Clark's being Superman, especially with both of Clark's parents long dead in this continuity. Clark has absolutely no confidantes right now.

God, I hope she doesn't. We just got away from that. She can be in love with Clark or Superman or whatever, but they need to keep his identity secret for a while.

This, this, and this.

If Clark has to confide in someone, i'd prefer jimmy. That would actually be different.

Now would Jimmy be in drag when Clark decided to confide in him?

Cause that would be weird.

If DC turned Superman gay, I'd stop reading DC comics forever, fly out to California to personally vomit in Jim Lee's lap, and then purchase nuclear launch codes off the black market so the entire world may feel the wrath of my anger

I kind of wouldn't mind. If he's not gonna be married to Lois anymore, who really gives a f***?

There are certain unspoken rules in comicdom that can never be broken. Superman's sexuality is one of them.

What has Jimmy Olsen in drag got to do with Superman's sexuality? :huh:

My original comment was jokingly insinuating that Jimmy in drag would've been a replacement for Lois as a love interest. :o

Superman could do a lot worse than Jimmy

It would never work out though. Superman and Jimmy spent the entire silver age trying to kill each other. That's not a healthy relationship

And besides Jimmy is already married to that ape Clark forced him to wed :o

JOlsen_67_05.jpg

Jimmy4.jpg

JOlsen_95_62.jpg

JOlsen_159_04.jpg

Where there's smoke there's fire. Supes is straight, but Jimmy ain't trying to get a section 8 here.

And the whole bit with Jimmy in drag and Perry is just ewwwwwww....

Also funny as hell.

Jimmy being a transvestite/transgender should totally be made canon again

I think it would be neat :)

Also Jimmy is all kinds of hawt as a lady :atp:

My original comment was jokingly insinuating that Jimmy in drag would've been a replacement for Lois as a love interest. :o
Mine was insinuating that Jimmy just likes to dress in drag. A lot.

That's just a statement of fact :up:

And after seeing that panel of Perry hitting on Jimmy I'm starting to wonder if all the insults and yelling isn't just part of a dom/sub roleplay those two are doing

Also Perry apparently hires people based on their initials. That's officially the most insane hiring policy I've ever seen :ninja:

It's seemed to have worked for him so far. :o

Proving once again that sanity really is an overrated concept :up:

Well, ask yourself this. Where would Supergirl have gotten Kryptonian armor? Only reason Supes has it is because he stumbled upon it while invading Braniac's ship. Seeing as Kara didn't have such a luxury, you can only hypothesize that it's not Kryptonian armor. You can assume that it's some other kind of material that she got from somewhere else.

Or, whoever is writing Supergirl had no idea what Morrison and whoever else was gonna do and did his own thing.

Armor......armor.....

Why should SUPERMAN need armor anyway??????:doh::exp:

Hey Anubis, if I only posted about one thing and one thing alone for 8 months, would you want to strangle me to death?

Strangle? No. Cut out your tongue and lop off your hands? Maybe.

K. Just making sure I was still sane. :up:

Armor......armor.....

Why should SUPERMAN need armor anyway??????:doh::exp:

Him no am be wearing armor for not get boo-boos. Him am be wear armor because be have symbol on it and can be no break like normal shirt. If him be find bathrobe that no break on green man space ship him be fly round in bathrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"