The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it wasn't an insane goal that one but plenty of other players have done similar long distance goals like that. And even better too.

[YT]2WwRNyZTwOM[/YT]
That video is exactly why I think Ronaldo's goal is so unique. Ronaldo's is straight power, across his body, with no keeper mistake.

been a while since I was one here - very excited for the game tonight, shame we drew an English team though, think it could go either way will be interested to see how the atmosphere tonight affects City (if at all) - at least I think they'll come to play which always gives us a chance - as long as Mane keeps his foot down that is

The only match that could outdo the Juve v Real game for entertainment is the Liverpoool v City fixture, should definitely be a good one with both sides equally plausible victors across two legs.

been a while since I was one here - very excited for the game tonight, shame we drew an English team though, think it could go either way will be interested to see how the atmosphere tonight affects City (if at all) - at least I think they'll come to play which always gives us a chance - as long as Mane keeps his foot down that is

Good to see you back here mate!

I think it being a 2 legged CL tie will even it up a bit and I think you have every chance if you can start well. You'll always have a goal threat and that will keep the tie alive IMO as long as you play sensibly early on.

Good to see you back here mate!

I think it being a 2 legged CL tie will even it up a bit and I think you have every chance if you can start well. You'll always have a goal threat and that will keep the tie alive IMO as long as you play sensibly early on.

thanks mate - hoenstly I forgot my password and the reset wasn't working so I didn't bother trying to log in for a long time and just remembered what I used to use this morning

not sure we know how to play sensible sometimes!

The only match that could outdo the Juve v Real game for entertainment is the Liverpoool v City fixture, should definitely be a good one with both sides equally plausible victors across two legs.

My interest in football is rock bottom right now but it was a decent game last night, I think this Real Madrid side is a bit too old for a league campaign now but in knockout football they are as deadly as they come. I expect tonights game to be pretty open, I could see something like 4-4 lol.

Very sad. :( RIP Butch.

Dybala red card. All going wrong for Juve here. That Ronaldo second has stunned them.

That red was BS in my opinion, it's irrelevant now as Real put them to the sword, but he looked Juve's only way back in before he got sent off.

thanks mate - hoenstly I forgot my password and the reset wasn't working so I didn't bother trying to log in for a long time and just remembered what I used to use this morning

not sure we know how to play sensible sometimes!

Haha, bloody hell. What a reason. Glad you remembered. Especially with Liverpool doing so well recently. And you’ve got a potential world beater in Salah for a bargain price.

Yes that could be the issue. If by luck even you manage to keep it together in the early part of the tie I think you’ll grow into it as there’s much more pressure on City to do something here.

My interest in football is rock bottom right now but it was a decent game last night, I think this Real Madrid side is a bit too old for a league campaign now but in knockout football they are as deadly as they come. I expect tonights game to be pretty open, I could see something like 4-4 lol.

My interest is a little dampened too, but since Barcelona are still in with a shout I’ve got my eyes on the CL. I agree about Real though, their quality in this competition over the last few seasons has been impeccable.

I agree about the City game too, there have been twelve goals between them and Liverpool across two fixtures, so I doubt it’s going to be a tight or defensive game.

That red was BS in my opinion, it's irrelevant now as Real put them to the sword, but he looked Juve's only way back in before he got sent off.

Reminded me of that Nani one against Madrid a few years back. Eyes on the ball but it looks bad because his foot is waist high and of course the opposing player makes the most out of it. Might not even get a yellow in the Prem but in Europe at least a yellow every time.

2-0 The Ox with a screamer! City all at sea.

Crazy stuff!!

3-0 Mane!! Now its interesting....

Liverpool seemingly dominating here, clearly this is the match I should be watching out of the two.

What is going on here?! Haha. If City don't at least get an away goal then they are in serious trouble.

Liverpool seemingly dominating here, clearly this is the match I should be watching out of the two.

Yeah, switch channels dude. Although you might have missed the best of it unless City sort themelves out.

What is going on here?! Haha. If City don't at least get an away goal then they are in serious trouble.

A City goal and the mood could change but at the moment its one way traffic.

Yeah, switch channels dude. Although you might have missed the best of it unless City sort themelves out.

:funny: Luckily I caught the goal for 3-0 but it sounds like the previous two were way better

A City goal and the mood could change but at the moment its one way traffic.

Even a last minute City goal would put a different tint on things and keep the tie alive. Unless Liverpool get more of course.

In other news Messi puts Barca 1 up at half time. The legends are stepping up.

In other news Messi puts Barca 1 up at half time. The legends are stepping up.

Actually looks like it was a Roma (De Rossi) own goal, although he did kick it into his own goal to keep it away from Messi.
I guess you do whatever it takes.:woot: :oldrazz:

Actually looks like it was a Roma (De Rossi) own goal, although he did kick it into his own goal to keep it away from Messi.
I guess you do whatever it takes.:woot: :oldrazz:

Oh right. Thanks for clearing that one up! How is that match going overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"