The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 at half time.

Locatelli gets his 2nd! 2-0 and a great finish.

Italy
200w.gif

Italy is the most impressive team so far, its awesome to see how hungry they are to score but still have great defensive management.
France close 2nd. I hope those two will meet during the tournament.

Italy is the most impressive team so far, its awesome to see how hungry they are to score but still have great defensive management.
France close 2nd. I hope those two will meet during the tournament.

Lol as if England haven't been the most impressive team by a country mile. :o

Italy v France would be a tasty final, Euro 2000 repeat. :hmr:

Lol as if England haven't been the most impressive team by a country mile. :o

Italy v France would be a tasty final, Euro 2000 repeat. :hmr:
Hopefully England put in a top performance against Scotland and get the momentum building to match those 2. Maybe one can do us a favour and knock the other out (haven't checked the future of the draw yet) . :cwink:

Hopefully England put in a top performance against Scotland and get the momentum building to match those 2. Maybe one can do us a favour and knock the other out (haven't checked the future of the draw yet) . :cwink:

Yeah we should get 5 or 6 against the Scots put them to the sword and send them packing. :hehe:

Its a bit hard at the moment to try and predict who is likely to play who down the line with only 1 round and a bit of games gone, plus with the whole 3rd place lottery, one odd result could send the whole thing in a different direction. Wouldnt put it past England to beat Scotland then lose to the Czech are some sort of crazyness (heck if we somehow manage to lose to Scotland I think I might leave the country of embarrassment :funny:).

Yeah we should get 5 or 6 against the Scots put them to the sword and send them packing. :hehe:

Its a bit hard at the moment to try and predict who is likely to play who down the line with only 1 round and a bit of games gone, plus with the whole 3rd place lottery, one odd result could send the whole thing in a different direction. Wouldnt put it past England to beat Scotland then lose to the Czech are some sort of crazyness (heck if we somehow manage to lose to Scotland I think I might leave the country of embarrassment :funny:).
Haha. 2-0 would be nice. I do think we’ll start playing better with later kickoffs. England have always faltered in heat.

Ukraine vs North Macedonia up!

If he’s got one year left on his contract they need to sort it out asap. He should still be worth a ton (maybe even more as clubs are reminded how good he is after the Euros) and can’t let him go for free. To get the most out of a player like that ideally you want a Kante alongside him mopping everything up and taking on most of the defensive responsibility to give him full freedom. I think that’s part of the reason he’s so much more effective for France, as well as much better players to get on the end of his passes.

Ukraine take the lead through Yarmolenko. Poor defending though from North Macedonia.

Lovely finish by Pandev, but offside.

Ukraine 2-0 up and North Macedonia just had a goal dissallowed. Decent game this to be fair, Ukraine much like Italy have completely changed their way of playing, they are usually dire to watch but they are attacking and have just enough quality in Zinchenko/Yarmelenko to cause teams a lot of problems. Wont be an easy team to face if they make it through for anyone, going under the radar a bit. Schevchenko has got them playing some decent stuff.

Penalty North Macedonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"