The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Macedonia make it 2-1. Missed pen but follow up smashed in by Alioski.

And now another penalty!

Ukraine miss a pen, need a few more Bruno's in this tournamount 4 out of 5 missed so far. Only Ronaldo finding the net so far.

Missed. Stays 2-1 with 6 mins left. Still time for some drama!

Final score 2-1. That was entertaining! Good attempt by North Macedonia.

Ukraine miss a pen, need a few more Bruno's in this tournamount 4 out of 5 missed so far. Only Ronaldo finding the net so far.
Good point. Even players like Bale have succumbed to the pressure. Ronaldo didn’t look like missing at all though haha.

Plucky from NM but in the end didnt quite have enough quality to force another goal and get the draw, good effort though probably going home now. Credit to the way they played their two games though, didnt just sit 10 men behind the ball and try and get two 0-0's and bore everyone to death. Ukraine took their foot of the gas a little second half but they have something about them.

mientras-unos-apartan-las-coca-colas-otros-se-las-beben-como-cherchesov-1405523740041961489.webp

Meanwhile Cherchesov.

Plucky from NM but in the end didnt quite have enough quality to force another goal and get the draw, good effort though probably going home now. Credit to the way they played their two games though, didnt just sit 10 men behind the ball and try and get two 0-0's and bore everyone to death. Ukraine took their foot of the gas a little second half but they have something about them.
Yeah they’ve certainly contributed to this tournament and put their name on the map.

This whole Cola affair annoys me and represents football so perfect: They try to make a social statement with moving Cola away because it is "not healthy" - Yeah, because its candy they dont want be connected with it.

Meanwhile in the background is some s*** like TikTok and Qatar Airways.

This whole Cola affair annoys me and represents football so perfect: They try to make a social statement with moving Cola away because it is "not healthy" - Yeah, because its candy they dont want be connected with it.

Do these guys turn down multi-million dollar sponsorships for anything that isn’t bread and water? Actually bread is carbs so fair play :D

Its not like footballers haven't made millions out of advertising Pepsi, Dorito's, Pizza etc for years and years, heck I can go up Asda and see Pogba, Messi and Ronaldo's face plastered all over various items that are not the best for you health wise.

Having said that, its the most hilarious meme of the tournamount so far and I love it, I hope it continues throughout.

Also, what the heck are Levy and Spurs playing at. :lmao::lmao:

Gattuso would be an explosive madness, give it to us please.

Denmark score right near the start! Very happy for them. The country needed that.

This is a great start by Denmark. They are really fired up.

3 chances after 5.5 mins.

Eriksen tribute happening now. Hope this is giving him a boost.

1-0 HT - Denmark have been superb but Belgium seem rattled and slow at the back and Denmark really should be a couple more in front with a little more composure in the final third. Belgium look a long way off potential champions without KDB and Hazard.

1-0 HT - Denmark have been superb but Belgium seem rattled and slow at the back and Denmark really should be a couple more in front with a little more composure in the final third. Belgium look a long way off potential champions without KDB and Hazard.
Yeah, I can see them both coming on. As it stands all the teams would be on 3 points which gives very little margin for error in the last game, and anything can happen in a one-off game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"