The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
France dominate the first half but Hungary score just before half time! 1-0.

30 min to go.
I can see Germany will be 4th in this group tonight :funny:

Griezmann gets the equaliser!

Lemar coming on for Dembele who himself came on as sub only 20 minutes ago. Maybe he picked up an injury.

Well thats put the cat amongst the pigeons, nobody expected France to drop points here so now who will finish where in the group is well up in the air and even who will qualify. Incredible effort by Hungary and they have something to play for against Germany in the last game now. A lot now depends on the Portugal v Germany game. If Germany can find a win in that game then things really will be all over the shop. Group of death indeed.

Oh my word that man again. Ronaldo 1-0 Portugal, its been all Germany so far but what a counter.

giphy.gif

Ronaldo is playing this game like an exhibition match, just a joy to watch.

Hungary hold on for a great result.
Just catching up with this match.

Edit: I fell asleep while writing that post lol.

This group caught fire today! Does Germany deserve their lead? Really living up to the group of death tag.

Just about, its beautifully balanced, Germany with the posession and some good attacks with Gnabry but cant handle Portugal on the break with Ronaldo/Jota/Silva so quick and dangerous. Its like a different sport being played compared to England v Scotland last night end to end with chances at both ends and could go either way yet still. :funny:

Just about, its beautifully balanced, Germany with the posession and some good attacks with Gnabry but cant handle Portugal on the break with Ronaldo/Jota/Silva so quick and dangerous. Its like a different sport being played compared to England v Scotland last night. :funny:
Trust me to fall asleep and miss the best half of the tournament!

Trust me to fall asleep and miss the best half of the tournament!

Far and away the best half so far, proper players playing at pace and with urgency, something we haven't seen enough of from some teams, also a lot of good players on the pitch of high skill always helps.

Perhaps you should go to bed next England game. :funny:

Far and away the best half so far, proper players playing at pace and with urgency, something we haven't seen enough of from some teams, also a lot of good players on the pitch of high skill always helps.

Perhaps you should go to bed next England game. :funny:
Haha. I missed the England game live due to very busy work (first game of the tournament not watched live) and really didn’t feel so bad when I heard what the match had been like. I will rewatch this half later as seeing stuff like this is what we’re here for. Even just from seeing the end I could pick up on that heightened atmosphere you get when both teams have been firing.

Damn, Bernardo Silva is off before the half starts. Must be an injury. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"