The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Athletico brings it back to 2-2 now, Griezmann.

Now 1-2. What a first 20 mins.
Yeah, big turnaround. Athletico looked lost at the beginning of the game but too much class there to not eventually tell, especially at home. Hard to predict what's next lol. Still a very long way to go!

Red card for Griezmann. Was looking like he was finally making a big return for Athletico with 2 goals. I didn't get a great look at it. Didn't look malicious but his foot was very high.

Ridiculous foul by the Athletico defender to give away the easiest penalty. Simeone is going to roast him after the game.

Salah scores to make it 3-2. Athletico are going to be super-frustrated. I think the guy who gave it away was due to go off anyway right then.

Now Athletico with a penalty. What a crazy match.

Oh overturned by VAR in the end. So stays 3-2. Liverpool really need to start managing the rest of the game a bit more sensibly now with the man advantage. The 4 man substitution by Simeone might have upset the rhythm a bit.

Messi has 2 goals tonight as PSG winning 3-2 over Leipzig (Mbappe with the first).

Good job on seeing it over the line at 3-2 away but Liverpool need to work on their game management skills as they nearly threw it away even against 10 men. With that result in the bag though the group stage should be fine for them now.

Bruce is gone! Left by “mutual consent”.

Even if there was no takeover, can't argue with the lack of results so far this season. Had a couple of tough games but the run wasn't tough enough to justify 0 wins in 8 games.

Man, Leicester are so much worse in Europe. 1-0 down to Spartak. I prefer someone else qualifies if they are never going to bother.

Even if there was no takeover, can't argue with the lack of results so far this season. Had a couple of tough games but the run wasn't tough enough to justify 0 wins in 8 games.
Yeah, can’t really blame the takeover alone. Who knows how long it would have taken to win a game this season. We are bad but a half-decent manager should be able to at least get to 17th against the smaller clubs.

Haha, Daka made me eat my words. 4 goals to give Leicester a dramatic 4-3 win!

Atalanta already in front against Utd. :dry:

Christensen puts Chelsea 1 up against Malmo.

Villareal also 2 goals up at Young Boys. If results stay like this Utd would be bottom of the group after 3 games.

Now 2-0 Atalanta. Time for Ole to work his magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"