The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

The utter contempt that Snyder has for the DC fanbase is so obvious that I can’t believe anyone defends him. Calling people “brainwashed” because they actually know and care about the source material and don’t want to see it butchered by some edgelord on a power trip is beyond insulting.
Apparently this will be featured in a future issue of Empire. It's like that horrible Joss Whedon interview all over again where he admits he may have let someone die when he was a kid.

Apparently this will be featured in a future issue of Empire. It's like that horrible Joss Whedon interview all over again where he admits he may have let someone die when he was a kid.
That Whedon interview is one of the most incredible acts of self owning I've ever read :funny:, reminded me of the bootleg stand up recordings of Louis CK shortly after It All Came Out (much like Louis CK's wang came out to assorted unsuspecting women) that were the verbal equivalent of dousing oneself in gasoline and lighting a match.

The basis of the Magneto rumor.

1713642835262.gif

1713642862975.gif

Don't pay any attention to these scoopers. They have been getting crap wrong pretty badly. Lest we forget the roller coaster that was the FF casting and various other things. Cavill won't be Doom. I am not even wasting brain cells processing that possibility

Don't pay any attention to these scoopers. They have been getting crap wrong pretty badly. Lest we forget the roller coaster that was the FF casting and various other things. Cavill won't be Doom. I am not even wasting brain cells processing that possibility

FF was bad, but dammit this X-Men speculation with the scoopers is going to be WORSE.

FF was bad, but dammit this X-Men speculation with the scoopers is going to be WORSE.
Only if you give them any attention :o

Me, I will stick to the actual journalists with real street cred. Not these click bait attention seekers. I will not give them my clicks or waste my brain cells on them

Me, I will stick to the actual journalists with real street cred. Not these click bait attention seekers. I will not give them my clicks or waste my brain cells on them
Jett isn't who I would call a journalist. :o

Oh its going to be annoying. However, if the scoopers are tossing around random c-tier mutant names, than I may find some enjoyment in it. Just give me some entertainment of A list actor playing Goldballs.

I cannot wait for Rebel Moon Part 2 to fade away and this man can go back to his hole and make cryptic Vero posts desperately trying to get cheap attention until his next forgettable venture, lol! Hopefully he starts fading a bit more now given Rebel Moon Part 2 has Madame Web like reviews
He still has the director's cut of Rebel Moon this summer, I Believe. The good news is that the new Netflix film head has made negative remarks against Snyder fans in the past so I think after the dismal performance of Rebel Moon Snyder may be done there too. Although that may just lead to more hashtags like #theRebelMoonwillriseagain or whatever.

He still has the director's cut of Rebel Moon this summer, I Believe. The good news is that the new Netflix film head has made negative remarks against Snyder fans in the past so I think after the dismal performance of Rebel Moon Snyder may be done there too. Although that may just lead to more hashtags like #theRebelMoonwillriseagain or whatever.
I think we knew he was done for when he outed that Netflix may have doubled their viewership numbers in that Joe Rogan interview.

Rebel Moon right here is exactly why I cannot take Netflix seriously as a studio. Outside of films they buy on the festival circuit or art films they known that they will lose money on, this is the crap they produce. The Extraction movies got bad buzz. Grey Man also did. All their movies do. They produce some shows that are great like Stranger Things and such, but their film output for their wannabe franchise blockbusters are horrible! They're Sci-Fi originals with more money

Rebel Moon right here is exactly why I cannot take Netflix seriously as a studio. Outside of films they buy on the festival circuit or art films they known that they will lose money on, this is the crap they produce. The Extraction movies got bad buzz. Grey Man also did. All their movies do. They produce some shows that are great like Stranger Things and such, but their film output for their wannabe franchise blockbusters are horrible! They're Sci-Fi originals with more money
When Adam Sandler was their big bank on comedy films and their idea of romcoms is targeting the Hallmark movie crowd.

I have not yet seen Rebel Moon part two, but Netflix makes a lot of good movies.

Have you tried Spaceman with Adam Sandler? To the Bone with Keanu Reeves and Lilly Collins? I am Mother with Hillary Swank?

I found them all quite good and worth watching, they left a mark, and all of them were original properties.

I have not yet seen Rebel Moon part two, but Netflix makes a lot of good movies.

Have you tried Spaceman with Adam Sandler? To the Bone with Keanu Reeves and Lilly Collins? I am Mother with Hillary Swank?

I found them all quite good and worth watching, they left a mark, and all of them were original properties.
None of the above, hadn't heard of the latter 2. Not watching Sandler

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joelschmole
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"