The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Speaking of anniversaries, one more year until babies that were born on the day I joined the Hype are legally adults.

peggy-cater-captain-america-gif.gif

Maybe I'm reading into something that's not there but Ziglar specifically says that decision was to make her a mutant. Nothing in his statement says the mandate had to kill her as well, which might be what this "marvel spokesman" is specifically denying. Basically:

Ziglar - "Feige wants her to be a mutant"
i09 runs the story that Kamala dying and being reborn as a mutant was a Feige decision
Marvel - "No Feige did not tell us to kill Kamala, that was an editorial decision".

What do you find bland about homecoming, etc?
I find those films, and most MCU films, to be incredibly bland visually. The shot selection is generic, it has that flat cheap digital look a lot of things have these days because they're more concerned about coverage, the lighting is uninspired 90%, and my god are the colors just so bleh.

Just annoying that a franchise based on a visual medium like comic books, the MCU hardly ever tries to really lean into the artisty. Especially more annoying with how many panels they try to recreate.

I have my ticket for that and SM-3! I can’t wait to see SM-2 in theaters again.
I'll be with you in spirit! I wished for a wider release. Not getting to see SM2 in the theater again is killing me. That's actually the one in the trilogy I've only seen once in the cinema.

It's like Sony planned it and not to cover up how terrible Madame Web did. :o

Repeating what I said in another thread but assuming there is truth to this it would certainly be odd. Like could it work? Maybe but I feel Raimi would be weirdly competing with himself. But yea, I'll take it with a grain of salt for now.

I swear to god this has been reported like 80 times already! Confirm it or no!
According to the report, this would be a Holland SM4 not Tobey SM4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"