The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

GMa3kaxXEAApMjK

The DCEU being this chaotic even as it was in its death throes is so funny. We really need the behind the scenes documentary someday
I wanna hear who convinced Henry to do the video confirming he was back as Superman. :funny:

I found that movie to be more forgettable than outright bad. I can barely remember anything about it other than the flaming skull effect being an improvement over the first movie and Idris Elba having a weird French accent in it. By comparison I remember the first movie a lot more and I haven't actually watched that one since it was in theaters 17 years ago.

100% agreed with this. I watched the movie. It wasn't good. But I never really cared enough about anything in it to feel upset about any of it and I really don't remember any part of it anymore beyond the vaguest of impressions.

100% agreed with this. I watched the movie. It wasn't good. But I never really cared enough about anything in it to feel upset about any of it and I really don't remember any part of it anymore beyond the vaguest of impressions.
I definitely didn't see it in theaters and I think I had rented it when it came out on demand would have been right in between when The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises came out so I was probably more preoccupied with those to really pay it a lot of mind to begin with.

I'm going to guess that Nolan has never seen anybody die, because that scene is weak.

IIRC Cotillard also said in an interview there were multiple, different kinds of takes of the scene.

Looks like Nolan went for the most dramatic if also unrealistic one.

By most dramatic, do we mean the most hilarious?

I have never met anyone in real life that has either seen or knows what Rebel Moon is. No one cares about it outside the tiny Snyder bubble

I keep seeing these takes on Twitter, so I ask, Who’s on your comic book supervillain Mount Rushmore?

For me it’s Magneto, Lex, Joker and Dark Phoenix.

A decade ago if you'd told me Kara Zor-El would have her own show, was getting her own movie, had one of the best comics of the decade and would be featuring as a prominent guest character in Superman cartoons and other movies, I would have legit called you crazy. DC's actual best heroine finally getting her due. I'm so proud. :cry:

IIRC Cotillard also said in an interview there were multiple, different kinds of takes of the scene.

Looks like Nolan went for the most dramatic if also unrealistic one.
I really want to see the other takes just to see why Nolan thought, "yes, this is the one".

I keep seeing these takes on Twitter, so I ask, Who’s on your comic book supervillain Mount Rushmore?

For me it’s Magneto, Lex, Joker and Dark Phoenix.

Comics: Magneto, Lex, Joker, Dr. Doom

Films: Magneto, Joker, Thanos, Loki

These aren't necessarily my favorites, but those that I consider the most popular and significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"