• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I haven't played a single Final Fantasy game. I have played most of the Kingdom Hearts series, but that's not the same
But there are so many more shipping options in those games. :o

But there are so many more shipping options in those games. :o
Wouldn't know cause I never played Final Fantasy, lol!!!! Maybe I will play the FF7 remakes one day, but that might be only one I have any interest

Wouldn't know cause I never played Final Fantasy, lol!!!! Maybe I will play the FF7 remakes one day, but that might be only one I have any interest
I was talking about KH. :cheeky:

I've played about half of FFX and all of Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. With KH I was only in it for the Disney stuff. I liked the Sora storyline in the first game but KH2 got so convoluted by the end of the game.

No love for X? 😚
I always adore X....as it was one of my first games that I played during my school days...so it always held a special place in my heart to this day.

And imo, X was and always the most popular FF series, at least here in Japan,...there is a reason why X is the only main series that had a sequel after its release...though Cloud may be more popular in pop culture than Tidus, but Yuna, I think is definitely bigger and popular than Tifa, Vivi, or Aerith.

I absolutely hated X. I waited years to play it and was so disappointed. I got halfway through and quit and sold the game. It's the only FF game where I never finished the story.

I've played about half of FFX and all of Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. With KH I was only in it for the Disney stuff. I liked the Sora storyline in the first game but KH2 got so convoluted by the end of the game.
KHII is much simpler than KH3 :o

So I've heard, which is why I've stayed away from it. :o
I'm not lying when I say you literally have to read or play the plots of the other games (mobile included) to get the full context of KH3. It was a strange choice, and there's literally no FF characters. Also the ending of Xehanort's arc is disappointing.

I haven't played a single Final Fantasy game. I have played most of the Kingdom Hearts series, but that's not the same
I liked some of the older ones when I was a teenager. But any that I have tried or seen of in the last couple for decades I've pretty much hated. The last one I actually liked was 9 and that feels like a lifetime ago.

I liked some of the older ones when I was a teenager. But any that I have tried or seen of in the last couple for decades I've pretty much hated. The last one I actually liked was 9 and that feels like a lifetime ago.
There are so many of them and they're so long, I doubt I am ever gonna try and catch them all, lol! Though when I get into a series I tend to power through them. Like I did when I got into Metroid, which I am still waiting for Prime 2 and 3 to come to Switch so I can play those. But after beating Super Metroid and Metroid Dread, I started to get really good at those games and started powering through them fairly quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"