• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Don’t do that LOL.

Yall some haters. Watch Agatha puts more asses in the streaming seats than that god awful Secret Invasion.

View attachment 90371
I mean is getting 6 viewers really all that much better than 5? I guess it was more, but at that point what's the dif. My insta story can get those numbers too :o

I've seen other users speculate that these are going to be a joke on the show where she can't decide what to call it and keeps changing it.
Which actually isn't a bad idea within the context of the show but don't waste our time with nonsensical marketing.

Chris Pratt's gonna be the DCU's Batman and when he finds out that he has a son there'll be a "broken Bat-Condom" joke. Some will laugh. More will cry.

And then he’ll follow it up with Alfred saying “Sir if only you stayed home and…
IMG_0354.gif

You get my drift. :o

And then he’ll follow it up with Alfred saying “Sir if only you stayed home and…
View attachment 90375

You get my drift. :o
Pictured: Bruce Wayne and Alfred

1715620497299.png

Because everyone was so focused on Aunt May getting younger in the Spider-Man movies, nobody's noticed that the same thing has been going on with Alfred in the Batman movies from Caine to Irons to Serkis. Might as well keep it going. :o

I don't mind Agatha existing. But the name change thing isn't doing anything positive for it. So it baffles me

I'm sure it'll be some kind of gag in the show.

Pictured: Bruce Wayne and Alfred

View attachment 90377

Because everyone was so focused on Aunt May getting younger in the Spider-Man movies, nobody's noticed that the same thing has been going on with Alfred in the Batman movies from Caine to Irons to Serkis. Might as well keep it going. :o

Did you have your wheaties this morning because you are on point! But man, the idea that Gunn has the keys to the Batcave is wild. Wouldn't be too sad about the less serious tone because I expect that he's gonna give us 60's Batman dialed to 11, but it's what he'll do with characters like Damian, Harley & Ivy that makes me cringe.

Did you have your wheaties this morning because you are on point! But man, the idea that Gunn has the keys to the Batcave is wild. Wouldn't be too sad about the less serious tone because I expect that he's gonna give us 60's Batman dialed to 11, but it's what he'll do with characters like Damian, Harley & Ivy that makes me cringe.
Since he's not directing it I don't think you have to worry but I do think we're going to get a lighter Batman than what we're used to seeing due to Reeves's Batman movies happening at the same time. Not as light as Batman and Robin but not as gritty as The Batman either.

Users who are viewing this thread

• KBX

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"