• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

This is the same people who were dead certain the Rogers the Musical was going to delight the online community. I am dead certain of it.

If it's airs March 5th, the last episode will come out a few days before Thunderbolts.

Weird, but what can you do.

Still cautiously optimistic.
I dont think it's weird at all. Just further adds evidence to the fact that Peter Parker/Spider-Man has been licensed out to Marvel Studios, hence why they can't use that branding in this or any of these spinoffs.

The theory sounds true. It feels contradictory that the biggest selling point of the show, Spider-Man's name, can't be addressed at all. It almost beats the whole purpose of them trying to capitalise further on the character. I hope that outside that it will be a faithful adaptation and we'll see comic accurate stuff.

I mean....I am glad we have a final title and it was apparently a gimmick. But a bad one considering it made the company look like they didn't know what to do with the show, lol
linus-both-why-not-both-7jaz2vvyo6zdsiii.webp

Daredevil Born Again went from a loose reboot of the Netflix show to Season 4.

It was pointed out in another thread, that the logos have Marvel Television instead of Marvel Studios. Making me think more and more that the TV side of things is going to be run separate from the movie side.
I was literally just gonna post that, lol!!!!

Does Marvel need a new head of marketing? I'm open for work. This whole Agatha nonsense just seems so desperate and cringe. The name changes were definitely real at first and got spun into this gimmick.

It was pointed out in another thread, that the logos have Marvel Television instead of Marvel Studios. Making me think more and more that the TV side of things is going to be run separate from the movie side.
giphy.gif

Ghost Rider did reappear I believe in the Hulk series. He just never was on FF again. That was when they were testing him out for his own potential show, so he got guest spots and a toy line.

Can't remember if he was on Iron Man also

Also for the record, the 1st season of the Hulk TAS was FIRE! The 2nd season where it became The Incredible Hulk & She-Hulk was okay but a downgrade

So is there some conventation or event going on right lol? Didn't realize we'd get a bunch of news on a random Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"