• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I’m currently rewatching the MCU and I’m on Thor: TDW now. I’m also going to include the Defenders shows in my rewatch since those are now considered canon to the sacred timeline so I’m watching everything in release order instead of timeline order since that my preferred viewing of the MCU overall.

After Guardians of the Galaxy I’m going to watch Daredevil season one since technically it was the next MCU release after it (even though back then it was up for debate if it was canon) then Age of Ultron, Ant-Man and Jessica Jones then etc. and it’s been interesting.

I find myself appreciating those early MCU films more looking back reminding me why I love the MCU. It’s been pretty fun so far though.

joker-hehe.gif

Without posting spoilers, let me just declare that X-Men 97 is the best, nearly perfect project that Marvel has released in a minute. The creatives behind that did more in a few weeks than two decades of movies from the Fox regime.

And that's not up for debate.

giphy.gif

And good day to you all.

Considering this show takes place in '97, isn' that just the clone MJ who dies later that year :hehe:
Nah, this is after. Storm was in the last few episodes of Spidey TAS and that's pre X-Men 97 Storm. Not to mention the last 5 episodes take place outside of time, so it stands to reason Peter would return with MJ the to the same moment he left his reality, with no time passed.

Edit- Apparently it's the real deal.

Last edited:
This actually feels normal after watching Madame Web and hearing that Cranberries song randomly start when the credits rolled.
I mentally checked out of TASM2 way before this scene. When Max bakes himself a cake and is talking to himself like he's talking to Spider-Man, I literally shouted "What!" in the theater loudly according to my friend and I was done with it at that point. Utter garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"